Next Day

Rain's Point of View.!

I woke up in Keith's arms.  I smiled. I got on top of him and started playing with his nose.  Keith finally woke up.   I laughed.  " Man you lucky you ute cause I hate being woken up, " Keith said.  I laughed.  I was about to get up when Keith grabbed me to stay right here.  " Keith move, " I said laughing.  " No, I like this position.  Why would I let you move " Keith asked?  Keith pulled me down to him so our faces were right next to each other.  " You do know I haven't brushed my teeth and neither have you, " I said.  " Who cares, " Keith said kissing me.  I smirked kissing back.  Then we pulled apart.  " I knew you liked me, " Keith said biting his lip.  I pushed him and got up laughing.  " Always ruining something, " I said grabbing my keys.  " where you going, "Keith asked sitting up quickly.  " To my car to get my bag so I can take a shower, " I said laughing.  " Oh, " Keith said.  " Don't worry I'm not leaving you yet " I said walking out.  

I went out to my car and grabbed my bags and things out the car and then came back in. I went back into Keith's room setting my things on the bed.  " when are you leaving " Keith asked?  " I don't know sometime today or tomorrow.  I haven't decided " I said looking at him.  " When will we see you again, " Keith asked?  I'll start calling Y'all more I promise and Y'all can come over whenever Y'all want and I'll visit a lot more.  I don't wanna leave Y'all like that anymore.  I really miss Y'all "I said.  " Alright well let's take this shower, " Keith said getting up.  I pushed him back down.  " Excuse you, what you doing, " I asked.  " About to take a shower with you, " Keith said.  " No, you not.  I'm taking a shower.  You going to wait " I said.  " Come on.  I've seen your body before.  I've been inside your body before " Keith said grabbing me pulling me closer.  I bite my lip hard.  

" Oh somebody just got turned on.  You miss me " Keith asked.  I nodded my head.  Keith picked me up and put me on his lap.  " Let's take a shower then baby girl.  It's been like a year.  Let me please you " Keith said kissing my neck.  I Moaned lowly.  " No Keith, " I said getting up. " You know you want it, " Keith said standing up and I could tell he wanted it just as much as I did.  I went into the bathroom quickly locking the door. I Was hot and bothered and needed to calm down.  I got into the water and turned the shower on cold.  I put my head under the water and just thought about Keith.  The way he touches me.  His lips.  His hands.  His body.  His size.  Let me just tell y'all Keith is packing.  He's huge.  I bite my lip moaning just thinking about him.  I've been sexually frustrated for a while and I've only wanted Keith.  I wanted so much to call him in here and fuck my brains out, but I can't.  

When I was so into my thoughts I felt hands on me.  I Jumped and turned around to Keith.  " I knew you wanted me, " Keith said picking me up and pushing me against the wall.  I wrapped my legs around him moaning. " Keith stop, " I said knowing damn well I didn't want him to.  " Don't tell me to stop when you know damn well you don't want me too? " Keith said putting his hand around my neck and kissing me.  I kissed back.  I think I need this more than he does.   Keith started kissing my neck.  I reached down and put him inside of me.  I was ready and didn't want anymore teasing.  Keith pushed himself deeper inside of me.  " Fucckkkk " Keith and I said in Unison.  I missed him so much.  Keith continued to do slow strokes as I was pinned against the wall.  I was scratching his back and Moaning.  

" I missed you so much, " Keith said doing a hard and deep stroke inside of me.  " I missed you to please don't stop, " I said screaming.  " Fuck, you're so tight, " Keith said bending me over against the wall.  He pushed himself back inside of me and began to fuck me harder and faster. Keith was hitting every spot so right I was almost at my peak. " I'm going to come " I Screamed out.  " Fuck me too, " Keith said.  It was like on cue we both came together.  I was breathing hard and so was he.  I turned around and stood up.  Keith wrapped his hands around my waist and picked me up pushing me back against the wall.  " I wrapped my legs around him and rested my head on his shoulder as he held me up.  " I Love you " I heard Keith say.  I picked my head up and looked at him.  " what did you say " I asked confused.  "  I said I loved that, " Keith said looking around.  " Oh, " I said putting my head back on his should.  After a while, we let each other go took a shower and got ready for the day.