The Start

It was another round of UNO and Vanoss was winning. Again.

"You guys, it's been fun, but I'm down to my UNO," Vanoss said, placing down a blue +2.

Delirious laughed, "Screw you Vanoss," and stacked on to the +2. "JOKING I was joking." 

"AW COME ON," Brian yelled before stacking onto the pile. "You're turn Ohm." 

Ohm giggled and placed down his final +2 card, bringing the stack to draw 8 cards. "Here ya go Vanoss."

"You FUCKERS." Evan yelled as the computer drew 8 cards. Everyone laughed at his demise.

Evan, out of all the laughter, could hear H2ODelirious's loud and clear with his somewhat "shitty" microphone and couldn't help smiling. Jonathan has been one of Vanoss's best friends ever since 2011, when Jonathan contacted Evan and complimented him on his Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 trolling video. They soon became trusty allies with one another and their friends, but something didn't quite fit. Even though Luke knows what he looks like, he often gets hareassed for Jonathan's face. That could be why he doesn't show his face. And even though he understands, that doesn't mean Evan isn't curious. 

It was Delirious's turn, and with a slight giggle, there was a green reverse card. "There you go Evan."

Evan looked in his hand and moved his mouse over to the +4 he just picked uo. "PAYBACK! Thanks Delirious."

The +4 slammed onto the pile and struck Ohm, but Ohm merely stacked it onto Terrorizer, who had to take the +8. "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT." He yelked, smashing his keyboard. Everyone was laughing like manics. 

The game continued on with several rounds, ending a few hours later than planned. Evan won three times, while Brian won once and Jonathan twice. Ohm was just really unlucky. 

Ohm signed off first, then Brian, leaving Delirious and Vanoss alone for a bit, planning on recording sessions in the future.

"We could do GTA on the 23rd of this month," said Jonathan over Skype. The only reason why they're using Skype now is because a hacker often tries to hack into Delirium's Discord. 

"Oaky, is there any other game we could play together on this month?" Evan assked, typing the date on his phone reminders.

"I guess some more UNO, whenever you want to. I have to check though." Jonathan said.

"Okay. Are we done here then? It's getting late where I am." Evan asked sincerely. He set down his phone and waited for Delirious's answer.

"Actually.... Something's coming up soon and Luke said I may need your number." Evan could hear the hesitation in his voice. 

"Sure." He said, typing it in the chat, "I'm typing it to you now." Evan sent Jonathan his number and felt butterflies in his stomach. Why?

Minutes later, after the call, Jonathan had texted me. Hey Evan. This is Jonathan.

Evan texted a simple Hi back and saved his number in his contacts, saving Jonathan's picture as the first thing Evan saw when he searched in Google Images.

When Evan recieved Jonathan's unexpected text, a rush of anxiety and butterflies overwhelmed him. Evan... didn't know why. He read the text: So I told Luke I got your number, and we're planning on a surprise birthday party for Tyler. 

A bit of disappointment surfed through Evan as he read that, however it quickly went away as Evan realized that Tyler's birthday is a month away. It's so sweet Jonathan and Luke is doing this for him. Ok, that sounds sweet. What do I do?

I'm not sure, but I'll put you in a group chat with the guys and Luke will explain.  Evan waited for a few minutes, sitting in his chair anxiously. Then he got a message from Jonathan in a group chat full of numbers. Hey guys, this is the group chat.

Cartoonz followed: So this group chat is surrounding what we will need and/or bring. Don't u forget about it. 

A bunch of Ok's from numbers followed, and after making a list of the name's associated on the group chat, Cartoonz got to business.

What we will need: Tickets to LA, Hotel Reservations, Clothes, Buddies                                                       I already have most things covered. To save money, u guys can buddy-up on expensives if u want. That includes sharing a hotel room. I'll text u the plans later when u guys have confirmed that u have booked ur flights. 

Evan felt some relief in that message, since he didn't have to plan anything. It wouldn't be a hassle, but Evan still felt relief from it. More responses flooded the chat and Evan put the conversation into Do Not Disturb, mainly for the sake of not checking his phone constantly. That being said, Evan had to book plane tickets, book a hotel reservation, and pack. Those things can wait. I have at least a month. My deadline would be in week at least. 

Evan sat up and got ready for bed, it almost being 9 pm in Canada and he had to be awake for his editing. After putting on his pajamas, brushing his teeth, and setting his alarm for the morning, Evan finally settled in to his relaxing bed, trying to sleep. Even though he felt the energy of the day slip out of his body, Evan continued to think.

Why am I nervous about Jonathan?

What does he look like?

What should I pack?

Was Jonathan acting strange today?

He thought a bit more about that last one. 

He was, during the call he was really anxious, for some odd reason. A little energy wasn't in the recording session too. I wonder what's up?

Of course, after Evan drifted asleep, he knew, deep down, he would never know. 

Because Delirious would never tell him.