Chapter 1: The Week Before Part 1

Thx for all the follows :3 here's crappie 2, enjoy~

Also a per usual, credits for the owners (*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*)...♡

A bit boring but it's the introduction.

Aoyama Itcchōme, Tōkyō Prefecture, April 4th 2016, 13:41

It was a calm, Monday morning in Aoyama Icchōme. A metro station filled with life in Tōkyō. From early morning, traffic started building up. Crowds of pedestrians, shoppers and others could be seen walking along the pavements outside the shops or trying to cross the road.

The noise of cars and taxis hooting, or of scooters, flying past was deafening. Anyone who stopped by to watch the scene was amazed at the number of vehicles zooming past or crawling along when caught at the traffic lights. But what amazed them more were the larger amount of people walking.

Headphones were worn to block out any outside noises while listening to their own little world, couples' hands connected as they whisper sweet words amongst themselves, a magazine or a newspaper in hand as they walk across the pavement, salarymen and women rushing towards their office.

In the bustling streets, Shūjin Academy stood in the centre tall and proud. One of the most prestigious schools in all of Tōkyō, famous for taking in intelligent and talented students within their ranks, strict regulations to follow and nation famous teachers.

The most infamous would be their sports teacher. Not only was he known throughout Japan, but also won a gold medal in the Olympics for volleyball before.

With a reputation as well known as this, Shūjin Academy was one of the hardest schools to enrol. But even with them having one of them if the highest status', there will always be sin hiding behind each virtue. Light cannot exist without darkness.

 Light cannot exist without darkness