Lust for Animosity

A look inside the second story to an assassins trilogy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She bit him on the shoulder, hard

And he had no way of repsonding, well at least for a matter of seconds. He wasn't used to people bititng him anymore, the last time it'd happened he'd been a young whelp. Being a grown man now and having a beautiful woman bite you didn't infuriate you, it made you lust for her.

Recollecting his thoughts, he picked her up and dumped her over his shoulders. Not giving much care to how he threw her over his shoulder, she was wearing tight cotten pants under that dress anyways. It wasn't like the guardsman outside the door would have much to see, not that he could even see.

He'd knocked him pretty hard on the head when he'd come charging down the long corridor for her. Turning out every torch as he went, clubbing guards on the head and stealing the keys to her cell from the man who had once stood before her door. 

Getting to her had been simple, getting her out and keeping her under control wouldn't be quite as easy though. Then again, anything with her wasn't easy. Even questioning her was a hard chore that nobody wanted to dare do again.

"Let go of me, you bastard!" She yelled, he native greek accent filling his ears and rumbling down his spine. He found it sort of funny, since nobody else's greek accent could ever send a thrill down his spine like hers did. Everyone else's sounded natural, normal. But hers...he couldn't even begin to explain it. It just...gripped him. Reeled him in and wouldn't let go.

"Relax Ambrosia, if you want to get out of here...you'll let me do as I please." He whispered into her ear. And she setteled, but only for a moment before lashing out the fury of her chained hands on his back.

Whincing slightly and laughing on the inside, he turned to the door and got ready to leave. One day, she'd understand.