ghost?

'wh-wha-what are you doing in my house?'....

she replied to me ever so softly 'Halle, love, I've always been here' i was confused. as would you 'what do you mean i-i-I've always lived alone so you couldn't of' hearing this she giggled under her breath. she looked me dead in the eye and said 'you never lived alone and i made sure of that. That thing you said hello to at the hospital was me...before you ask how i'll tell you, its because....no. i shouldn't tell you. you will hate me...' before  she could continue i asked 'whats your name? mines Halle' she laughed. well at least that's something. 'i already knew your name silly,' she said laughing ' but my name is... my name is...oh my,  i have seem to have forgotten.' what how could she forget her name? 'how did you know my n... never mind' how on earth have you forgotten your name?' i was utterly confused. before she could answer i heard a knock on my door, she froze and disappeared into thin air. ' AHHHH!' i screamed.how the hell did she do that?  i thought. 'don't worry i'm still here.' her voice echoed in my head. ' what h-how, you know what forget it i'm getting that door.' i started walking down the stairs, i got to the door opened it and...sitting there was a white balloon. i noticed there was a not attached so i read it, my name is Cynthia, it read i picked up the balloon and walked inside.

when i reached my bedroom i once agian saw her sitting on the bed. 'Cynthia? that's your name?' i questioned. 'yup. sorry i did that to tell you my name.' she giggled nervously. 'it's fine, but can i ask you something? what are you because your certainly not human!' she went to say something but changed her mind. 'its getting late you should head to bed, goodnight luv.' and with that she vanished. but i could still feel her presence here. shrugging it of i put on some pajamas and headed to bed.