3

"I think you need to make a list."

Steve Rogers furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up from his cup of coffee to the eleven year old that sat in front of him. "A list?" Steve asked.

Maya Stark's eyes flickered up to the super soldier. "Yeah. I mean, you did miss seventy years worth of stuff, Steve. You've got to make a list for it all," Maya told him before her eyes went back down to her rocket boots that she was currently working on in the middle of the small cafe they were in.

Steve knew Maya was right. He had only been back for a little bit now and even with the help Maya was giving him, Steve was way behind in everything especially the whole technology thing.

"Okay, so I'll start a list," Steve agreed, "but where do I even begin?" Maya titled her head slightly as she thought about it. "I don't know. There's so much," Maya muttered.

She stuck her tongue out in concentration as she messed around with the boots in front of her. Steve watched her work and went to question her, but decided against it knowing that he wouldn't understand what she was talking about anyways.

The boots suddenly sparked causing Steve to jump in surprise, but Maya didn't seem phased. She instead looked up at Steve in excitement and said, "Oh, I know! We can start with movies. People are always making references to those things and movies nowadays are way different than the types of movies you watched back then."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and curiosity. "Really? How?" Steve asked, confused as to how the movies he remembers could've change. "First of all, they're all in color," Maya said with a small laugh. "Then there is all of the special effects and the plots have definitely gotten better as the years have gone on."

Steve opened his mouth to speak, but Maya continued to ramble on. "Let's see, there's a ton of movies you need to catch up on," Maya began before she started listing off a bunch of movies. The super soldier stared at her with wide eyes as he tried to put his mind around all of these movies she was suggesting to him.

Suddenly Maya stopped in the middle of her sentence and let out a loud gasp. Her eyes shot up to look at Steve and she exclaimed, "Star Wars!"

Steve gave her a confused look. "What's Star Wars?" He asked. "Okay, I'm honestly offended that someone even has to ask me that, but you have a good excuse so I'll let it slide," Maya said.

She was practically bouncing in her seat as she said, "You're gonna love it, Steve. There are six movies, so we can have a whole marathon. The only weird thing is that you have to watch four, five, and six before watching one, two, and three."

Steve looked even more confused. "Why?" He asked. "Cause that's the order they came out in and one, two, and three have a big plot point that spoils four, five, and six," Maya explained. She suddenly stopped and her eyes widened even more as a huge grin grew on her face. "Oh my gosh! You're probably the last person in human existence who doesn't know the big plot twist! We are definitely watching those movies now," Maya told him.

Steve chuckled softly at the girl, but he fell silent as his eyes fell upon a couple walking on the sidewalk outside. His smile disappeared almost instantly and his heart ached for Anne.

Maya noticed the boy's silence and looked up from what she was doing to see Steve looking outside with a sad expression on his face. The girl sighed, already knowing why he was so upset. She stared at him for a second before asking, "What was she like?"