Chapter Two - Where Have You Been, Michael?

It was from the woods that Michael Myers, unmasked, dressed as a paramedic, watched Laurie Strode decapitate the man he put under his mask.

Earlier in the night, Michael Myers would brutally assault a paramedic known as Nicholas Castle. Nicholas Castle was married, with one beautiful daughter who was celebrating her 9th birthday, October 30, 1998, the day her father also passed away at the hands of Laurie Strode.

It would seem that anyone who became connected to Strode became immediately connected to Myers. Sometimes the person would be in the wrong place at the wrong time as Nicholas Castle would quickly learn.

After Laurie Strode decapitated that paramedic, Michael Myers made his way into the night, calmly keeping to himself. He found an abandoned home, and made it his own temporary home. He would live off of the wildlife nearby in the woods. Racoons, squirrels, rats, whatever he could find. He would drink water from the local creek. He would only venture out at night.

He didn't have many wants or needs, just a simple white mask, and some dark coveralls would do him fine. He discovered a local small gas station that didn't draw much business except for truckers, and the occasional travelling family passing through. He waited until closing time and made his way in and killed one of the workers who was dressed in some dark blue coveralls.

He would then hit the closing Halloween store nearby which had marked everything down to 70 percent off so it could close for the year. He didn't kill anyone in there and didn't have a need too. He found a mask he wanted, a white mask, dark hair, expressionless, something familiar. He pushed his dark brown hair back, and pulled the mask over his face and turned to the mirror. Eyes unable to be seen unless you were directly in his face, the ability to be so anonymous which he so adored. He removed the mask to blend back in with the normal people around him, the unsuspecting people of Summer Glen, California, put the mask in his pocket and calmly made his exit without being disturbed.

Michael Myers would head back to his new little home, completely alone, waiting for details on the Laurie Strode case  that now was beginning to circulate around town. He would search for newspapers, and would just listen in as he waited for his next move.