Chapter 1

Hai so if you are a new reader you new to read "iNew Life (iCarly and Seddie)" to understand the plot. Anyway here we go.

So Apperantly to avoid confusion. In this story the kids are already 14 and Sam and Freddie are 18 and 20. This takes place somewhere in Febuary (after valentines day)

Sam's POV

I'm so tired of this place. I mean living with Freddie and the kids is awesome and all but... the place is way to small. And tere are only 2 bathrooms here. And even t-no lives here! We need to find a place to live in. like damn.

"FREDDDNUUBBBB!!!!"

I yell. I may be 18 but I still don't give a flying Fxk about manners. He comes running in.

"Where's the fire?!"

Gawd. Sometimes I wonder why is my nub such a nub.

"There is no fire. Hey fredward. When can we get a house? Like our own? Where Marrissa and T-Bo don't live but Carly and Melanie can still easily come and visit?"

He looks at me and then takes out his PearPad. That nerd. Well, my nerd.

"If you really want to move now I'm sure we can fine a place to stay. It won't be that hard I'm sure of that."

Well yes. But we need to ask the kids first. Speaking of them... where are they?

Dani's P.O.V.

"Be the good boy you have to fxking be"

Ayi and I were doing the screamo version of Let it Go

"You guys can't do screamo remember? ur voice..."

"Shut up Naqi"

We were on our penny board on our way home. Mine was purple, Ayi's was dark blue, Kai's was black and Naqi's was green. We Apperantly didn't do well for academics so for studies we go to Ridgeway and for our arts we go to Hollywood Arts. Tripy right? Well we're okay with it. Apperantly school ended early today cause almost all the teacher got sick. Ayi and Kai got a DNA from mum. They put something in the teacer's longe and now they are sick. And they Apperantly almost have Mrs Briggs's breast cancer. I swear that woman has really damn pointy boobs that you can just legit poke a hole on paper with it. And turned Mr Howards into a pool ball by painting it black and while while he was sleeping. Man that dude has the shiniest and baldest head I have ever seen. I still can't under stand how mum, dad and aunt Carly survived them... Oh gosh. I still can't forget that incident when ms Briggs fell on me. oh ughhh.

"Holy..."

I heard Kai an looked at a house. Oh damn. It was huge. And three stories. And it was new. how did we not see this before?!

"well I'll be Oopf"

We look over at Ayi who fell down of her board... Apperantly and tripped over a huge rock

"Are you that blind sis?"

I helped her up. She was temporary blinded before though. I was deaf. Naqi and Kai had gotten quiet injured and yeah. But that was like 1-2 years ago.

We get back on our boards and ride down a slope and our place can be seen

"They see me rollin. They Hattin. Patro--"

"NO SINGIN IN MY LOBBY"

"SHUT UP LEWBERT"

We yelled at him in sync. He sticks out his tongue and scratched his wart. ew. gross. We go up and see aunt Carly and Melanie.

"Hey kids how's school?"

"... We had ms Briggs and Mr Howard's teaching us almost the whole day. Anymore questions?"

"I'm sending prayers in many different languages"

We laugh and go in only to see mum and dad getting out boxes

"Pack up kids we are moving"

"WHAT?! WHERE?!"

"To the new house down the street"

Fredwei-- I mean dad said and Marrissa comes out

"My babies are growing up and moving out. Aw I love you all"

She hugs is and ouch it's tight. And she smells like tick spray. At least no more tick baths now...

"well what are you waiting for? Pack up!"

We look at mum and grin. We drop our boards and run to our room. Well, after tripping over Bacon...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 10, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

iFamily (Sequel to iNew Life)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें