A New Beginning Part.2

Later on in the day as it started to end Axel would take her home into a room he built for who ever ended up being his fairy partner as she would be asleep he would be looking into info on fury's and about the Vile God and Goddess.

Axel: That makes sense i should  of looked at this more clearly and dug into some info before this but shes asleep so i wont bug her much *Sighs* im glad i dug into places like that where she was a dungeon  i study puzzles many like that but getting fury's one by one to bring the goddess back seems like it would be hard alone *Sighs* well ill have to look into that to.

As he would scratch his head thinking what to do next he would get up to go check on the girl when he would get the he would knock and say im coming in as he walked in hes welcome with a girl with a bright smile and a soft spoken voice. 

Momo: Hello mister im Momo are u my partner.

Axel: Yup and im Axel its nice to see your well.

Momo: Thank you but im fine i dont know why i was asleep  i dont remember what happened before all this im sorry.

Axel: Its ok maybe you'll remember later on anyway is there anything u want to know about me sense were partners now.

Momo: No nothing at the top of my head really besides i want to know your age kind of and what type of magic u learned.

Axel: Well im 18 i know mostly ice and dark magic now i have a question for you I got two fury's of the same but only one fairy im just wondering why is that are u both of the fury's

Momo: Well the reason for that its just fits who ever was met to use them are the last words i remember so no one could pull them out if they were not met to meet me

Axel: Really so i was met to meet you?

Momo: Yes so what are we going to do now.

Axel would head downstairs to think about what to do next but someone would knock on the door.

Axel: *Thinks a visitor thats not normal at all* 

and this is the end of this part i hope u enjoy Momo and Axel may be some of my fav characters i made and i hope you like them to.