Chapter 2 ~ Sesshomaru x OC

~Akane~

I bit my lip, gods i'm such a perv, and as my hands got to the lower part of Sesshomaru's broad back i moved my hands to the front pressing myself against his back, Sesshomaru looked at me over his shoulder but didn't stop me as i grasped his cock and started cleaning that too.

I looked back at Sesshomaru listening to his small groans and watching his expression as i cleaned him, then i put the soap away and continued to stroke his cock, he felt massive, i couldn't really see through the murky water, but i could tell from his groans and by how his erection was growing that he was enjoying this.

Then Sesshomaru pulled me over, i leaned my arms on Mokomoko-sama and looked at him from behind my shoulder and shivered a bit as he trailed his claws down my spine, i suppose it's only natural he wanted to do it this way, i bit my lip as he guided just the tip in and as he leaned over he went further in, i silently moaned as he did so.

Sesshomaru leaned on his hand practically laying over me, i could feel his weight on my back but managed to stay up, he then started kissing me and i kissed back moaning in his mouth as he also started moving, i could tell this wasn't the first time we had done this since it didn't hurt and he seemed like the perfect fit, it seemed like even though my mind forgot my body never did as my hips were moving in time with his.

Sesshomaru thrusted harder and faster with each thrust silently moaning into the kiss, i lowered my hips as my legs were growing tired already and stifled a scream of pleasure into the kiss as i did, he had hit my spot and now that he had he just couldn't control himself pounding me like crazy.

I was loving it though managing to quiet my moans so Rin didn't hear, my hips moved with his, i completely lost track of time and i think i blacked out several times from all of my climaxing, i didn't know how long it had been but i could tell Sesshomaru was getting close due to how he was somehow pounding me even harder, i moaned calling his name as i came for like the one hundredth time as he groaned with a growl rumbling in the back of his throat calling my name as he suddenly paused.

I could feel his warm seed filling into me as my arms and legs trembled with each breath i took, Sesshomaru panted slightly too staying absolutely still until he was completely empty, i groaned a bit as he pulled out with a pop and promptly collapsed laying on Mokomoko-sama, Sesshomaru then pulled me on his lap ready to go for round two already but i wasn't so i pushed against him.

Sesshomaru respecting this let me go, though i didn't go far leaning on him as i caught my breath, once i did i sat on his lap and propped myself up on my knees as i positioned his cock to my entrance, i looked at his face which was as stoic as ever but in his eyes i could see the deep lust he had, i then kissed him as i sat down guiding his dick into me and moaning, he kissed back wrapping his arm around my back.

I stayed still for a bit feeling out exactly how it felt having him inside me, it was wonderful, he really was the perfect fit, Sesshomaru then almost whined impatiently thrusting into me, i moaned a bit and pulled away from the kiss smirking at him, i watched his face as i started moving my hips, he was completely entranced.

The second time seemed to go by even faster and before i knew it i was stifling a loud moan by biting into his neck as he bit into mine filling me again with his warm seed, i panted pulling back and kissed him, he kissed me back instantly, i stayed like that for the rest of the time leaning on him as i caught my breath.

I bet we could have done many more rounds but it was starting to get cold and even the warm hot spring water wasn't helping anymore so i reluctantly got up and out of the water as did Sesshomaru, i got dressed and helped Sesshomaru do the same before calling Rin over and also helping her dress, then we set up camp for the night as the sun was setting.

(A/N: So i wasn't sure how i wanted to add this here, do i make a new chapter or just put it here? I decided to put it here since it is the same characters just later in the story, so i've decided that if it's the same characters i'll just add the other scene on the same page and separate them with an Authors Note or whatever)

~Akane~

I moaned a bit as when he pressed his hips against mine his cock was pressed against my core, he held me up with his hips as his hand opened my top and he then played with my boobs, i moaned grinding against him and he moaned in the kiss too, i could feel his excitement growing.

Sesshomaru moved his hand down my body and i shivered from the cold night air as he untied my belt before pulling down my pants, i helped him untie his own belt and lower his pants but before he entered me i stopped him "Wait, i wanna have a good look at you"i said blushing like crazy.

"As you wish"Sesshomaru said pulling back a bit and my eyes went straight to his fully erect dick, it was beautiful and huge, above average definitely though i couldn't tell exactly how long "Okay you may continue"i said looking back at Sesshomaru, he kissed me as he thrusted in, i moaned and moved my hips with his as he started pounding into me right away.

The bark scraped against my back as Sesshomaru continued to pound me but i moaned despite the pain and after a while moaned his name in his ear as i came, he groaned filling me with his seed at the same time, after a while he pulled back and kissed me as he gently helped me back on my feet, i smiled kissing him back before fixing my clothes and helped him fix himself up before we went back to Jaken and Rin who were waiting with A-Un.

(A/N: This was my favorite lemon to write so far)

Sesshomaru took me to a barn/hut or whatever and laid me on the soft hay before he continued kissing me, i gladly kissed back just as eager as my hands worked on taking off his belt while his hands worked just as eagerly to get my clothes off, once i got the armor off Sesshomaru i ripped the rest off his clothes off and he ripped mine apart as well.

Things suddenly slowed down as Sesshomaru peered down at me with his golden eyes, i blushed but didn't cover myself letting him admire me as i admired him "You're so beautiful"he whispered kissing my neck, i bit my lip muffling a moaned "You're quite pretty too, for a man"i said, he chuckled a bit before biting my neck, i hissed a bit and bit into his shoulder feeling a bit his demonic energy flow into me, i did the same letting some of mine flow into him, with this we had bound one another for life.

Sesshomaru flipped me over and i looked over my shoulder at him as he trailed his hand down my spine just like that time at the hotspring, he leaned over me and kissed me like back then too, i smiled kissing back "We don't have to be quiet this time, who cares if Inuyasha hears"he said, i nodded in agreement as he leaned on his left arm positioning himself with his right, as he did i had a look at his new arm i smiled a bit traveling my claws over and intertwined my fingers with his and moaned as i felt him enter me.

Sesshomaru squeezed my hand moaning into my ear as he started moving, i moved my hips with his our moans blending together, i looked at him from the corner of my eye and he looked back i lifted my right hand and held his cheek nuzzling him a bit, he nuzzled back and kissed me, i kissed back and moaned his name as i felt myself release, he groaned moaning my name as he released as well.

We collapsed into the hay but we were far from done i climbed on top of him and sighed a bit releasing my little spell revealing my little secret "This scent"Sesshomaru muttered catching it "That's right, i've been in heat since after we met up with your mother, i remembered a spell my mother taught me, it conceals the scent completely so i wouldn't have to bother with males constantly trying to force me to mate with them"i said, "Then?"Sesshomaru trailed off as i nodded.

"Tonight, let's make children"i said blushing a bit, Sesshomaru sat up and held my cheek as he kissed me "I'll be honored to"he smiled, i smiled back positioning him and bit back a moan as he entered me again, i wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my hips as i started to move, again our moans melted together as we had many more rounds through out the whole night.