.CHAPTER 1*taking off*

College.

It was so boring and confusing and..yah,sure..BORING.

I never wanted to go in the school but I surely would do because my Mom and my Dad believe that I'll be the "bread winner".. -_- can you believe what they're thinking??gussshh..!lol. Didn't they know I can barely go to school ..? how I hate my Biology prof....blah,blah,blah..whatever.

                  ( LUISA'S POV )

..I was eating cupcakes that mom have baked this morning when I heard Budz,our dog, barked outside. I peeked at the window glass to see who that was and I saw no one..

Hmmm.Maybe BudZ just making a prank.GeeZ.

Our house is two storey and it was easy to see if there is someone sneaking outside our house.

The Italy is a perfect place for me..

But I was so depressed to know that I wasn't going to study college here. I was going to study in London. I was quite excited at the thought of me studying there , but I know I may not have a friend out there just like what I have here..it'll feel so lonely, I know, but my Dad wanted me to do so.

I was 18 years old . a first year college student. .. My physical features,well, I got brown eyes with long eyelashes,uhmmm..I got black and wavy hair that I really hated. I am 5'8(my height)  .. I am slim and I got this small and aristocratic nose. I am simply a teenager with dreams and ambition in life. Next day , My whole life would be changed. It will be a new life to me.

"hey, Lu!!" I got surprised when someone shouted my name from the door behind. I heard a knock and a smile instantly brushed my pale lips when I recognize the voice calling for me. I ran for the door and unlocked it. I'm right. It was my friends, Chasmyn, Bella, and Annstrid. They hugged me one by one when I opened the door. Tears streaming down their faces and I was so shocked seeing them cry..it wasn't my usual friends. They used to be the hyper and joyful friends. But now it seems that they were so down. Maybe they already know my flight is scheduled tomorrow.*sigh*

I lead them to the parlor and they're seated close to each other. I can see myself sitting beside the three of them..laughing, chatting  .. it seems like yesterday is just going to be a memory for a long time .

"guys..hey !cheer up." I fake a smile to hide the sadness overcoming me. But they know me. They know how weak I am.

I was sitting in front of them now while they were sobbing.

"we will miss you,Lu ." Chasmyn stood up to hug me. She was still crying so I patted her back softly.

"I will miss you too. The 3 of you."

"How long would you be staying there??..i mean, How long are we not gonna see you?"

" 4 years?..or maybe... ''

I shut my mouth . It will just hurt them. Hurt me. Annstrid stroke her forehead for the depression.

"Ann, I have to do it. I guess I have to." I shrugged on my own words.

"oh, right. How you hated school "Bella hissed at me and laugh mockingly. I just smile remembering how stubborn I am since grade school, high school and now that I'm college, maybe I could use some changes , especially in my attitudes.

I remember my Mom dragging me at the school ground and I was crying so hard because I dont wanna go to school. And in high school, I remember myself cutting classes because I hate my biology prof because he is always seeing me, embarassing me at his class. So, I used not attending his class since the 2nd semester at my 4th year. And luckily, I got no honors to receive. What would a stupid girl expect from her studies?? haha

"Dont worry guys..we can still chat on facebook, skype..you know what I mean,right? " I told them trying to be more positive. But they just sighed.

"Luisa , we've been together almost everyday .. we can't help but to think you're going to forget us since LONDON is a place --" -Annstrid

"a place that what?" I cut her off , my voice sounded as if I was in pain. And I know I'm hurt about it. They were thinking I'm going to forget them for I am going to have some friends there , a friends that I dont even know how much I could trust.

" I cannot ever do that to you, you know that! and even if I'll have friends there, you will always be the best of them. "

" I am so sorry Luisa.. just forget it." Annstrid said.

"you think I'm just going to forget you because of my dream? Because of him? " I asked them, hurt.

"what if you did saw him ?.. what if you two bumped in a mall and then he'll say he likes you and ------"

"hep hep.. are you fucking serious? This is a real life Chasmyn, no fairytales just like that.. You're saying things that is incredibly impossible to be real. Harry don't exist here. " I told them. But they went dead silent and thats when I realized that Harry isn't really existing here, but .... he was existing in London.

OH GOD!! why haven't I realized that sooner??? Harry was there in London!! He fucking stayed there!! He was there! and I'm going to see him!!

I was interrupted on my thoughts when someone slapped me so hard.

" Ouch!!! "

"that's for forgetting we exist here." Chasmyn said and rolled her eyes heavenwards. She was the one who slapped me. I gently rub my fingers to my aching cheeks. Uggh. My friends are cruel .. huhuhu

"forget you exist?? I just went on thinking about something! That's so cruel Chas. tssk. " I proclaimed. Bella just laughed at me. I was poker faced. Chasmyn was in disappointed look. And Annstrid was laughing at the sight of my hilarious thoughts.

The last day and the last picture of my friends on my memory. A sad refrain I guess, but I'll survive this.

The next day, I'll be taking off the plane and indulge myself into a new world ..