"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina

Start from the beginning

      Vito winks as he told ANOTHER pun as Lillie just facepalms in annoyance.

To mess with us, takes a lot of SPINE. *GROANS*

          It shows Svetlana walking across the Underground, then two monster appear, about to fight, and two more monster's silhouettes screaming in horror and fear as flames surround them, and finally shows the surface as the sun begins to rise.

WE CAN RELATE TO YOUR DETERMINATION! BECAUSE WE MONSTERS HAVE OUR MOTIVATION! HUMANS BETRAYED US, AND LEFT US BURNING! ONE DAY WE MAY OUR WAY BACK TO THE SURFACE!

        It shows Svetlana walking again, then her hand holding a stick, then Zoey's holding her dusty knife. Now it shows Svetlana surrounded by the human SOULS.

THROUGH ALL YOUR TRAVELS YOUR SINS WILL FOLLOW! YOUR CONSEQUENCES AREN'T EASY TO SWALLOW! WHO'S THE REAL MONSTER? NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW!

           Vito and Lillie stand next to each other, smiling.

YOU'VE CUT THIS STORY DOWN TO THE BONE!

      Lillie glares at Vito as Svetlana stands behind her, confused, while Vito just grins a cheeky grin.

REALLY SANS?! What? THE LAST LINE OF THE CHORUS IS A PUN? Yep.

      Lillie yelled at Vito in anger, then sighed in defeat as she complied.

YOU IMBECILE! THAT WAS VERY... CLEVER...

       Vito smiles lightly as Lillie just looks at him annoyed.

Heh. Thanks buddy.

      Lillie and Vito turn back to Svetlana, smiling once again.

YOU'RE STUCK IN THE UNDERGROUND! Thanks to the fall.

      Lillie grabs Svetlana's arm, surprising the human.

GOOD LUCK EVER GETTING OUT!

      Vito appears with both if his eyes gone, smiling and holding a human SOUL with his magic, slamming the SOUL down.

Prepare to brawl.

        It shows a flashback of Svetlana smiling with Dawn.

YOU COULD SHOW MERCY TO US!

      Vito's smile fades as he summons bones from behind him.

Or turn all of us to dust.

           It flashes to Lillie in her battle pose, then to Vito in his battle pose, his eye flashing blue as Lillie laughs in the back ground.

IS YOUR HEART FULL OF EVIL? Or full of LOVE? NYEH HEH HEH HEH!

       It shows Lillie smiling, and looks at Svetlana.

I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS! CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY GETTING BY US!

       It shows Vito pointing to some of Lillie's puzzles, which is a bear trap, a flamethrower and, for some reason, a dog.