Chapter 2

A Month Prior

I had been assigned to protect Felucia for a month already. Kenobi and Anakin were ordered to join me when we reported that Grevious was on the planet. I found out when Quinten's team reported that Quinten was fighting Grevious on his own. When I got there I was so close of losing my own Padawan. I interfered in time before he got harmed with a saber. Even when adrenaline is pumping into your veins during a fight you still feel the pain a saber cut causes. I got out unscathed and walked to Quinten, "Are you all alright?" I asked everyone. Some nodded while others fell to the ground to rest, "Quinten why did you face Grevious on your own?" I asked him.

"There was no time to run master." He said. I should really rethink letting my padawan go with Anakin on missions. He's being much more defiant than he used to be. That's really saying something.

"Hand me your lightsaber Quinten." I said with a straight face.

"But master.." He started but I cut him off. He handed it to me and I clipped it on my belt. No way am I letting my Padawan be like Anakin.

"No buts. Quinten I will tell you once and I hope it sticks in your mind. I gave you the order to not confront any separatists leader or general. Did I not?" I asked him. He nodded and looked at me with a mad face. As if that would work, "Do not disobey orders Quinten. When we get back to the temple you will help Master Yoda teach the younglings. I am only doing this to you to show you why my brother and I are so different. I know you would rather have him be your master, but my master thought you would do better with me. What you decide to do after this war is over is up to you. This is for your own good Quinten. Am I clear?" I asked him. He nodded and walked to the gunship awaiting us. I went to help the clones onto the ship and then went to the forward base not far from where we were after giving the clones a clear to leave. Houston walked up to me.

"General Skywalker and General Kenobi are on their way General." He said.

"That's good to hear. Do you still wish to go back to the ship?" I asked him. He nodded and I handed him Quinten's lightsaber, "When you see Quinten give it to him or if you pass his room please leave it there." I said and he nodded. Funny thing is that it's not the first time I do this to Quinten. I will have a nice long chat with Anakin today. I get the feeling that whatever I say will just go in one ear and come out the other. Houston left and I stayed to scout the planet for Grevious. It was about nightfall when my team and I reached the forward base again. That coward ran like always so I'm not surprised. Some gunships descended in front of the base and out walked Kenobi and my brother. They were followed by some clones but that was it. I walked up to Anakin with a straight face. I saw his eyes widen a bit then he mimicked my look, "Anakin we need to talk." I said. He nodded and we walked a bit far from where we were originally standing. Obi- Wan followed us and I stopped close to the jungle.

"What is it Anna?" Anakin asked me.

"Since the last time I let you take Quinten on a mission he hasn't been following orders. Anni did you tell him it's alright to not follow orders?" I asked him. Anakin smiled then he shook his head. I knew he did, "I really don't understand why I even asked you." I said and walked past them.

My arm was grabbed and Anakin walked by, "Well at least I'm not in trouble." He said.

"Well bite me." I said and stuck my tongue at him. He shook his head and went inside. I turned to Obi- Wan, "Am I really in trouble?" I asked him. He shook his head and dragged me along with him. We went into the jungle and walked until we were far from the base. We both had our cloaks up covering ourselves we came to a stop in front of a native. I looked at Obi- Wan and realized what was going on.

////\\\\

Not even a second when someone drops their guard do we get attacked. The Chancellor was taken hostage last week and we know he's alive and it's not like I want to go and save him but hey I landed on the ship unnoticed and I'm just waiting for Kenobi and Anakin to show up and land on the ship. While I waited I walked around the ship. No I didn't, I crawled through the ventilation shafts. I made it to the hanger and saw two ships make it through. I saw it was the two I was waiting for, "Master I think we have to contact Anna and let her know we're here." Anakin said. Kenobi nodded and they tried. Well being that I had my com off I jumped down after closing the shaft and landed behind them.