Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2

Start from the beginning

She thought for a moment. She nodded her head, looking back at her friend.  

"I know what to do, but what if it's the wrong choice Hannah?!" 

Hannah rolled her eyes. "If it's the wrong choice then why did you think it was the right choice?"

"I love when you go all Dumbledore on me." Nikki chuckled. 

''Shut up before i go Voldemort on your ass now go! Before i pick for you!" Hannah laughed as she turned Nikki and pushed her towards the three that were glaring each other in silence. 

Hannah was about to leave them when Nikki called out "Hannah darling can you go get CC, Ash,Jinxx and your new hubby please?" 

Hannah gave her a thumbs up and continued walking inside while yelling, "When i come back they all better be alive!" 

Nikki just rolled her eyes and watched the men in front of her that changed her life in different ways. Good and bad. 

They all stood there in silence waiting for Hannah to come back with back up. 

After a few minutes Hannah came back with a very angry group of groomsmen. 

"What is he doing here?" Andy yelled fuming, pointing at Ronnie. 

Ronnie, being Ronnie, puffs his chest out squaring out with Andy. Andy just towered over him and glared. .

Nikki stepped in between them and said "Andy, Jinxx, CC. Do you mind showing Ronnie here the door?" Nikki smirked. 

Everyone inculding Olly and Jake smirked as CC answered, "It would be our honour to!" 

Ronnie's jaw dropped. "But Nikki, You loved me and i love you. We have something. Please baby. Don't give up on me. On us!" 

Ash grabbed Ronnie's left arm and CC grabbed his right arm and with Andy leading the way, they waved Ronnie farewell as they walked him out. 

Ash, Hannah and Nikki turned to Jake and Olly. Nikki went over and stood beside Olly. "Olly come for a walk with me." 

Ash, Jake and Hannah watched them walk away. Hannah saw that Jake looked defeated as he looked down at the ground. 

"Hey now." Hannah said, trying to comfort him. She placed her hand on his arm and said "You don't know what Nikki has up her sleeve." 

A small glimmer of hope flickered in his eyes.

'I'm missing my own wedding party because someone had to pick a guy.' Hannah thought shaking her head. 

They waited a few more minutes and soon enough Nikki came back. Alone. 

"Where's Oliver?" Ash asked, mocking the brit's accent. 

"I don't know. Probably getting into his car and heading home." Nikki simply said. 

"Wait? What? Just like that?" Hannah asked. Nikki nodded and smiled. 

" I lost the best thing i ever had. I don't want to lose it again when i have the chance of starting over." Nikki looked at Jake and smiled. 

The smile on Jake's face grew faster than weeds. Even though they weren't saying anything, Hannah can catch a hint. "C'mon on Ashley Purdy. Let's give them some space." 

Hannah had to pulled on Ash's sleeve in order for her to get him to turn around and walk away. 

They saw CC, Jinxx and Andy walking back towards them. Andy smiled brighter as he saw his new wife walk towards him. He pecked her on the cheek and before he could say anything Hannah pulled him away and led them all back to the party.

"Don't even ask." Hannah laughed

They re-entered the party. But Hannah should have known andy planned something else. He hopped up on stage and Ash, Jinxx, Jake, and CC got their instruments. Andy walked up to the mic. 

"This song is dedicated to my beautiful wife, my beautiful boy Sebastian, amy and Chris who raised this band and supported us." 

And without any warning Andy jumped right into the song. 

Through sadness you have taught us to be one with the crowd
Unveil the sacred order, hymns of falling down
You told the greatest stories, of love and bleeding crowns
But to the sick and hungry, you cannot be found

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become
Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

That I won't believe this lie
I know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you'll see
This is our Sweet Blasphemy

Silence the crooked holy, unchain the tied and bound
No time for allegory, one true reigning sound
Unite the lonely mourning, a simple servant now
We are the only glory, hear us screaming loud

We are young and we are strong
I raise my heart and sing!

That I won't believe this lie
I know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you'll see
This is our Sweet Blasphemy

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become
Something more than they can be
This is our Sweet Blasphemy

That I won't believe this lie
I know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you'll see
This is our Sweet Blasphemy

That I won't believe this lie
I know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you see
This is our Sweet Blasphemy

Everyone cheered as they all played the last notes. 

After the party every one waved Andy and Hannah goodbye as they headed off to the airpport. Oh of corase Hannah tried to figure out where they were going but alas. Andy wouldn't tell her.