Chapter 5

Kurt hurriedly gave Blaine the address and hung up, but he couldn't help himself and he stared at his phone again in disbelief. What the hell had just happened? Had that conversation really taken place? And then, 'Oh my!' He stared down at himself. Was he even ready to see Blaine again? He had to make sure he was presentable, that was for sure. He ran back into the bar and hurried to the bathroom where he quickly went about fixing his hair and checking his appearance.

Blaine had told him that he would only be twenty minutes but what the hell was he supposed to do with himself for twenty minutes except die in agony as he waited. The anticipation alone would be enough to kill him. He sat on a stool beside the window of the bar, a strong stiff drink on the table before him. He had decided that he needed it now. Beer wouldn't suffice in this situation. He waited, the minutes ticking over and just when he believed that Blaine had tricked him and was never going to show, a dark limousine pulled up in front of the bar.

Kurt's heart began to pound aggressively inside his chest as his eyes settled on the dark vehicle. He walked back out to the pavement and hesitantly approached the doors only to have Blaine open one from the inside before he reached it. Their eyes locked instantly, and Kurt couldn't believe it, but yes, it was really going to happen. He was really going to be able to spend one more night with Blaine.

"Whiskey?" Blaine asked simply once he was sitting comfortably on the seat opposite him. The drink was already poured, being held out, waiting for him to take it.

Kurt nodded, and he was sure that if he had tried he wouldn't have been able to answer anyway. He took the glass and steadied himself, the limousine swaying slightly as it pulled back out into the traffic.

They sat in silence, in the darkness, Blaine watching him as he took several healthy sips of his drink, anything to try and calm his excitement. Blaine leaned forward and the lights from the evening splashed over his face disjointedly, casting it into shadows and then into full light at random. His arms rested on his legs and he brought his two index fingers to his mouth, his dangerous eyes never leaving Kurt's.

Kurt stared back, transfixed by Blaine's appearance. Instead of getting used to Blaine's good looks he was only becoming more and more entranced. Blaine was looking rather scruffy tonight, even more than usual, his regrowth getting precariously long, and his eyes rather dark from unwashed mascara.

But Kurt didn't realize that he was sitting in a just as equally sexually taunting position. He sat, one leg crossed over the other, his hand poised elegantly on his thigh, the glass glimmering in the street lights.

They matched each other's pose with tenacity, the sexual tension building. They were at a standoff, a sexual standoff, each waiting for the other to make the first move. Kurt took another sip of his drink, the hard alcohol burning against his throat. He welcomed it though, wanted it, anything to diminish the fire and the painful need within him.

"Where are we going?" He asked finally, never taking his eyes off Blaine.

"Nowhere."

"We've got to be heading somewhere."

"Not this limo," Blaine rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "We're just going to drive around, and around, and around."

"Oh, really?" A twitch of a smile came to Kurt's face. He could handle that.

Blaine's eyes narrowed even further. "I have to be honest. I don't have a lot of time. I kind of skipped out on something to be here and I have a meeting at ten o'clock."

"That's alright." They shared a quick, knowing smile and Kurt slowly uncrossed his leg and placed his glass on the mini bar. He slid to Blaine's side of the limousine and settled beside him. "That's more than alright," he stated again. His hands went up to Blaine's collar and he straightened it gently holding on to either side, his eyes focusing on the dark skin around his throat.