|| Dream ||

Yuu-chan.

I turned my vision to see a little boy in what appeared to be livestock clothing. He had the same white shorts and hoodie I've seen all the children who have been victims of those blood suckers wear. However, I didn't recall saving a boy who looked like that before. I couldn't see his eyes since they were masked by his short wavy blonde hair. Also, why was he calling me by that nickname?

I saw the boy turn towards me with a smile on his face.

If a vampire kills you who will help me take care of the rest of our family?

What family was he talking about? I didn't have a family. The only family I ever had, my parents, didn't even care about me. They called me demon spawn and tried to kill me. But after all that...

Everything about my past is blank.

The boy's smile faded before he turned away.

I must go do something now. I won't be too late getting back. I'll even try to bring back ingredients for curry. Akane is really amazing at making that.

The little boy saved goodbye to me before he began to walk in the opposite direction, humming quietly to himself. I reached my hand out but was frozen in my spot. I wanted to call out but my voice was nonexistent.

Yuu-san it's time to wake up.