the video

Hey my name is katherine rose and this is the story of when i was so close to dying. I mean really close. It all happened cuz me and my friends decided to prank the president and government with a video, but the video turned out threatening and before we could delete it britney the dumbass that she is pressed the send button and it became viral.

" um guys" britney said. She was like the only blonde in our group. She was also more looks and not brains. That's kinda why we usually let alex do the planning and technical stuff. We all turned to her. Staring at her makeup covered tan face. But i could tell that andrew was looking somewhere else. " andrew don't you have something better to do than stare at her humongous boobs?" i smacked him in the head since i was the one next to him.

" what? There mesmerizing today." he said. Being the perverted one in our group.

" andrew. your the only one that thinks that. Just cuz she's wearing that hell of a tight tube top that makes them bigger than they usually are. Doesn't give you the right to fucking stare at them. You pervert." i said. As you can tell im the sassy and brave one in the group. Im also the leader and just like always andrew picked the smartest path. Shutting up and doing something else.

" guys i um kinda uh pressed send" britney said in a small voice.

" WHAT!?!" everyone screamed. Everyone went crazy after that. Alex ran to his computer and alexis alex's twin sister started to repeat the same line over and over again " we're gonna die. We're all going to die" alexis was the negative one. I just stood there stun. Everyone was talking to me but i couldn't hear them. Then out of nowhere something hit my cheek. I could the coppery taste of my blood as my teeth cut the soft and wet flesh of my tongue. I looked around confuse. My eyes landing on the hottest boy of the group damon and he was all mine. " katherine cmon snap out of it." he said in that deep and fucking hot voice of his. As i stare at him an image came to my mind. Me running my hands through his soft and silky black hair of his as i make out with him with my tongue playing with his. Our naked bodies so closes that his dick was rubbing against my pussy and my boobs pressed against his perfect chest... The image stopped as i was interrupted yet again but this time by alex.

" katherine what do we do now?" alex asked as i shake my head trying not to keep that image in my head, cuz this wasn't the time nor place for that. I thought about what alex had asked me. I felt like we were being watched so i looked around. " our names aren't on it right?" i asked and he shakes his head no. " go..." i couldn't finish as the damn police barged in. they swarmed us, making it impossible to escape. " are you the one that created this video?" a very musicler and tall guy asked. He had to be at least 7ft. But then i noticed that he had on a really tight pair of pants on. Just like typical andrew he had to open his perverted mouth

" damn thats a fucking huge dick. How does that fit inside your wife's vagina?" he asked everyone of us. Including the cops stared at him with wide eyes.

" hey dumbass. You know he's a fucking cop right?" i asked him.

" yes. But i'm curious and want to know" he replied. To be honest i was curious too but i was smart enough not to say anything. The cop with the hulk-like dick glared at andrew. I was pretty sure that his question pissed him off.

" next time you open your fucking mouth kid. I'm gonna make sure your handcuffs are tight to the point where your wrist start to bleed" this was the reason i hate cops. They didn't give a crap about anyone else besides themselves. " as i was saying did you kids make this sick and demonic video?" he asked once again. I stepped forward. " i don't know what video your talking about sir but if you don't have any prof or don't have a fucking warrant then get the fuck out of my house until you have a damn warrant. Till then i have nothing else to say to you" i told him. Everyone stared at me dumbfounded. Even tho i was born a female i had some balls talking to a police officer the way i just did. " very well, but we will be back with a warrant." he said as he turns around and walks out with his ass squad. Once they left completely. Everyone turned to me.

" are you sure your not a guy katherine?" alex's asked me

" yeah im pretty sure"

" did you see captain huge. He had a fucking boner after you told him off kat" andrew said. I actually did notice it. I guess girls with balls to tell him off turns him on.

" it had to at least grew another foot. Seriously how does that thing fit inside a women?" andrew continued. Everyone laughed, but then everyone went serious.

" what now?" britney asked.

" lets justs go home for now. We can think about it tomorrow" i said

Damon hugged me from behind.

" maybe you should stay with me kat." i blushed red as i could feel a bulge on my butt. He had a boner as well. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs. Everyone smiles and nods. Agreeing with him.

"O-ok" i stuttered. Everyone started to pack up and headed out.