"Ohh!" They said.

"Is Nayeon and Jin are still doing the collaboration?" Taehyung-oppa asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't they be? People are so excited for their collaboration" JYP said.

"Just don't let Mina and Dahyun too close so they won't fight" he added.

"Ne! Thank you Pd-nims" we said and go back to our members.

Our members are not there. We just sat on the chair. It's do awkward. It's just me and Taehyung-oppa. Silence fill the air. Until I spoke up.

"You probably hate me right now" I said.

"I shouldn't have break up with you! I regret it. I'm sorry" I added. It became silent again but I heard him sobbed.

"Waeyo oppa?" I asked.

"I should be the one to say sorry. I cheated at you with Tzuyu. But you broke up with me because of romors. I'm so sorry that I to cheat on you" he said.

"So that why she is saying sorry to me" I said.

"Please don't hate her. Hate me. She don't have any idea that I am dating you" he said.

"I will not hate her. I love her and she love me too. She always take care of me. But I should be the one who is responsible for that. But, you cheated on me?" I said. I stand up and leave but he held my wrist causing me to stop.

"Sorry Sana! Please forgive me" he said. He put my hand on his hand and cry.

"Have you find someone else? Someone better than me?" He added. I patted his head.

"Aniyo! You'll always be in my heart and no one can ever replace it" I said. He looked at me and stand up to hugged me. I miss this hug. I miss his arms. I miss his scent. I miss this. I miss all of this.

To be continued...

#Nayeon #Jeongyeon #Momo