exo

{ none of this facts are mine, i only found these facts online }

1.      Baekhyun may look tough outside but is actually sensitive. (Be careful when leaving comments, they might get hurt when they see hurtful comments.)

2.      About Kai, Lay & Tao’s waist hurt, it can come back anytime, moreover they practice hard.

3.      Kai has the darkest skin in the group. When everyone gathers, whenever Kai is speaking, everyone will pretend that they can hear but can’t see where Kai is.

4.       Chanyeol likes to knock people’s heads.

5.      Chanyeol and Kai laugh the easiest. It is not obvious for Kai because he’s usually sleepy during the day. Sehun says that the 2 of them can go perform for the circus together.

6.      Kai is very satisfied in his chinese language skills. D.O feels that Kai speaks chinese very well.

7.      EXO and SHINee are REALLY close.

8.       When EXO-M almost had a car accident, Baekhyun and Sehun cried the most, and Kai joined them to cry.

9.       Before debut, the members practiced MAMA for 3-4 months

10.   All 9 members love eating junk food. You can develop muscles by just picking up the rubbish left behind.

11.   The EXO-K members have all seen Lay’s pre-debut variety segment in a show where he sang "There are many little fish that swam here, swam here…"

12.  Chen likes hitting, and his victims would be Chanyeol.

13.  Chanyeol envies Sehun’s hair.

14.  Chanyeol loves to play around. He blanks out easily but he is full of ideas, and he will brainstorm on what pranks to play.

15.  All the members like bubble tea.

16.  Lay knows how to dance Baekhyun’s "light dance"

17.  Chen and Baekhyun call themselves dancing machines in private

18.  According to Lay and Sehun: Kai and Suho are the laziest members of EXO.

19.   When Sehun can’t sleep, Chen reads crack fanfiction to him until he gives up on the world and finally passes out.

20.  Lay like to call Suho by phone. When Suho is about to answer, Lay will press "END CALL".

21.  When you see Chanyeol, he will always shows his white teeth.

22.  Sehun doesn’t like something in particular, he needs everyone’s respect.

23.  Kai’s waist hurt is serious and may need surgery.

24.  Baekhyun is able to withstand things.

25.  Kai sometimes loses his temper, but it’s his charm. He doesn’t quite use honorifics, although it’s a sign of closeness but some people who care may not like it.