| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |

Depuis le début

"You look very handsome." Vicki said patting his chest and they walked out of the room and to the boys who were waiting for Mike.

"Mike! We're leaving!" Ron yelled wanting to get something to eat and get out of this house and Vicki could agree.

"Let's go." Ron said getting up, the boys nodded and followed leaving the house without Mike.

"He is going to be pissed." Pauly said holding Vicki's hand as they walked.

"I can not wait for some yummy, delicious food." Vicki said walking beside Pauly who pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Me either, i'm starving." Vin said.

As they arrived and sat down.

"Welcome, can I start you off with drinks." The waiter said looking straight at Vicki, shocked but Vicki didn't notice as she was looking at the menu.

They ordered their drinks and the waiter came back to write down their order.

"And what can I get you, beautiful?" The waiter said winking at Vicki.

"Um, I'll just get the creamy chicken pasta please." Vicki said flashing the guy a smile which he stood still staring at her.

"Yeah, I'll get the creamy, pesto, pasta, thanks." Pauly said making the waiter snap out of his focus on Vicki who was laughing at something Ron and Vin said.

Not long after they ordered the food arrived at the table very quickly.

"And for the beautiful lady." The waiter said standing behind Vicki and placed the plate in front of her, and even snuck a peak at her cleavage.

Pauly noticed straight away and he wasn't happy.

"This looks amazing!" Vicki said looking at her massive plate of creamy, chicken pasta. The boys order was massive.

"You look amazing baby." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's lips and looking over at the waiter who looked away, embarrassed.

"Thank you baby." Vicki said squeezing his hand.

"I didn't bring my family with me." Ron said making everyone laugh before they started to eat their food, every now and then Pauly would steal some pasta from her plate and she would steal some food off his.

"What has gotten into you, did cupid shoot you in the ass?" Ron asked smirking at Pauly who was clearly jealous of that waiter.

"Are you alright baby?" Vicki asked placing her hand on his thigh.

"Just didn't like the waiter, that's all." Pauly said continuing to eat.

"Baby, don't let him worry you, you are the one I arrived with and definitely the one I will be leaving with. Did you notice how he's words didn't even mean anything to me, you're words definitely do." Vicki said pressing a kiss to his cheek making Pauly smile.

"That definitely makes me feel better." Pauly said and they continued to finish their meal.

  They soon finished eating and decided to head home, Vicki had to order some dessert for later, she ordered a rich chocolate mud cake with ice cream.