| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |

Start from the beginning

  Vicki and Pauly were in stitches, just watching Ron on the tiny bike was like watching a bear on a tricycle.

Soon Pauly had a turn and it was even funnier.

BAnd then there was Vinny who couldn't sit on the bike probably cause of his long legs, and it made Ron cry of laughter and it was good to see him laughing since Sam left, he has been pretty depressed and even thought about leaving but Vicki and Ron's dad both talked him out of it which he was really grateful for.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

  "Who marshmallowed the house?" Pauly asked seeing marshmallows everywhere, Vicki was grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"It was us." Deena said making Vicki laugh. "Of course." Vicki said sipping her water.

"You two, come talk to me for a second." Mike said calling Pauly and Vicki outside. Vicki looked at Pauly who shrugged and followed Mike outside.

"I pulled the ultimate prank." Mike said as Vicki sat down on one of the seats.

"With who?" Vicki asked.

"Snooki and Deena, I called for a taxi and I was like the girls think their going to Jenkinson's but really they're going to time square." Mike said making Pauly and Vicki burst into laughter.

"Are you serious?" Vicki asked trying to catch her breath as she laughed.

"That is hilarious." Pauly said smiling at the idea of Snooki and Deena in a taxi traveling to time square.

"What are we doing today?" Vin asked sitting on one of the lounges.

"The girls are going to Jenkinson's and the boys and Vicki are going to do something." Mike said making Vicki laugh.

"No, I want to go to Jenkinson's." Vin said almost blowing the prank, so Vicki pulled Vin into the bedroom.

"The girls aren't going to Jeckinson's they're going to time square." Vicki said making Vin laugh.

"That is amazing." Vin said still laughing.

Soon the taxi arrived and the girls left all excited to go to Jenkinson's making everyone laugh even harder at Mike's prank.

"Alright let's go out for dinner." Pauly said making everyone agreed and decided to go and get ready.

"You look stunning Vicki

"You look stunning Vicki." Pauly said staring at her with a shocked expression.

"Thank you baby." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Pauly's lips and looking at what he was wearing.