I throw a quick "Goodbye,see ya later" over my shoulder at Claudia as I walk my way down pavements after pavements to school. School's just a couple of blocks away from my residential area so I decided to take up walking for fitnesses reason,since I never work out. I guess that's what leaves people stumped a little too often all the time. I never work out in anyway,laze around in bed all day with a computer screen close to my face yet I am thin as a prick. What are the odds? Well I have never given much thought about it. Which is aother odd thing because I am always thinking. Sometimes I tend to zone out of conversations because of excessive thinking,only to be brought back to reality when two fingers snaps in front of my distracted face. As I walk to school with my bag slumping over my shoulders,I think about how I should probably convince of my parent to get me a car since I am in that legal age where I no longer have to sit on the passanger side of a car anymore since I'm elligible to handle the wheels. Sides,I have been a good daughter my whole life. I rarely give my parents problem at home so what are the odds of them saying no to this ? My thinking is cut short when a loud blaring sound shoots from behind me

I look over my shoulders in annoyance at the sound of the blares. Oh. It's just Kennedy honking his car as Lucy wave over at me from the passenger seat. I wave back,then stop in my tracks as the car comes to halt. This always happens. I consistently try to pick up my pace to school without having them intrude my thinking moments but I have never manage to escape. Even once.

"Hop in !",Lucy's voice cuts over the Linkin Park song blasting over the radio.

I violently shake on the door handle until Kennedy pops open the door latch,unlocking so I can get in. I smile at them both before the car jerks forward to the direction of our school.

"Umm Luc...";I begin.

Lucy cuts me off by handing me a bunch of books "These are yesterdays homeworks which I think you can complete during fourth period since Ms Cornslong still isn't back from her so called vacation.". Lucy smiles. Just another ordinary day,i'm telling you.

If there is any word that defines me,it's 'LAZY". God don't even ask me what I do at home because I never really have an answer to that except 'Nothing". But here I am,as every morning,reaching out to grab hold of Lucy's homeworks that saves my life every morning. Lucy and I are basically in the same class for most of the subjects we take except during gym,Lucy has art class. She is one for drawing. My eyes may have distuinguish alot of her drawing or sketches but never fails to amuse me everytime she lifts an artblock paper in my talentless face.

"Hey did you know Shaun's got his ass kicked out of school for two weeks just cause he slammed the shit outta a freshman?,Kennedy gossips out of nowhere.

"Ah I saw that coming. Just not this late. But no way ! That guys is totally cute I will totally check him out if he wasn't much of an ass.";Lucy replies on my behalf,I suppose.

I just shrug concernlessly. I never cared about stuffs like these. Though I felt sorry for the freshman who took quite a beating,my heart does not go out to Shaun's sorry ass. I still can't believe I dated that guy. Yeah. We had a history. Nothing big. I was just a part of an unfortunate truth or dare game that went off hand. Shaun was dared to date me for a week. 5th day into the week,I found out about it,slapped his pathetic face with a fish(fine it was more of a filet-o-fish burger) and left to get Starbucks to drown my sorrows in coffee.