LOST!!(chapter 1)

Hey I ain't about to bore y'all with no long ass introduction cause this first chapter is really  gonna bore y'all a bit, but just to let y'all know there will be a lot of indecent language being used in this story entirely ( just warning.. So if you know u not old enough to be Reading these books "don't read it")

Let's fire up this motherfucker........

Hey there I'm Anthonio Clayton, I'm currently eighteen(18) years old, but the story starts when I'm younger so enjoy.

Anthonio Clayton!!! my grandmother yells as she wakes me up. I'm up I'm up, I yelled as I avoid being hit by her.

God knows I love being around my grandmother, she's the one who does a lot for me ever since I came out of my mother's womb.

Right now I'm six(6) just got ugly self up to head to the school party that we have every year, my grandmother she decided ask the teacher if she could prepare the food for the party; the teacher insisted and damn I hate doing things for the school.

Growing up before I turned 6 I heard stories how my grandmother wanted my mom to abort me because they didn't like my dad. Honestly I don't blame them for hating him, he doesn't take care of any of his children but then wants a lot from them after they get older.

Stories were told how he has a soccer team of children; never believed cause I didn't think it was possible but it was true (We'll get into that later on in the story).

I hated him to be honest, since I didn't have a father around growing up, it wasn't likely for me to want a father figure in my life.

Our family's day out came where me, my big brother Oliver, my big sister Angelica, my little brother Anthony, my Mom Sandra, My two cousins Jovial and crystal,along with their mom Sophia and not forgetting my idol, Grandma Jackie. My grandmother had three(3) children, my uncle flew out the country to get married and he has step children and a daughter of his own.

My family loves hanging out together, due to my grandmother always bringing them together. She was like the bandage on a broken heart.

That day was one of my best days with my family, although I've had better I won't replace my grandmother for anyone.

I was born on the day before my grandmother's birthday, I'm the 20th and she's the 21st of July. We loved celebrating our birthdays together.

A few years past and it was about three(3) weeks before my 9th birthday, I saw my grandmother the third week before and she said she was sick and I was so lost in what was going on, I was trying to figure out what's wrong with her but she won't tell me, all she told me was "not to cry...Not to cry".

She then told me two(2) weeks before my birthday that she has to go into the hospital for them to take care of her.

I was furious because I had to stay with my mom and never liked to stay with them. But grandma said to be good.

My mom and most of the family went to check up on my grandmother leaving the children home. All they always said for the week is she's going to get better and all that.

The week before my birthday I overheard them talking something about funeral I start to wonder and asked to see my grandmother they said we can't visit her and that she doesn't want to see us.