"It's all our fault, okay?" She added.

"Too much drama" Suga-oppa said.

"Ne! You two can be in a drama like you sister" Chaeyoung said.

"There you guys all are" JYP said.

"We've been looking everywhere for you" Bang Pd said.

"Sorry Bang Pd and JYP!" we apologized.

"For what?" They asked.

"Haven't you heard the news?" I asked.

"What news?" JYP asked.

"About BangTwice" Jin said while trying to hold his laugh.

"Ohh that news! Yeah we have read something about it" JYP said.

"We are not angry at you guys! Now go back to your house and sleep well" Bang Pd said.

"Thank you!" We said and hop on the van.

Mina's POV

We got back to our house. I jumped on my bed and rested. I was about to sleep but someone knocked.

"Come in" I said and Jimin came in.

"Wassup?" I said and he seated beside me.

"I can't sleep. Can I sleep beside you?" He asked.

"Yah! What if there is a CCTV here and JYP and Bang Pd is watching us?" I whisper shouted so that nobody can hear us.

"I don't care! I wanted to shout to the world that you are only mine" he said.

He grabbed me and lay down to my bed. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I feel safe in his arms. We hugged until we fall asleep.

Next Day

I woked up on Jimin's arms. I saw him sleeping peacefully. I don't wanna wake him up.

I tried my best not to wake him up. I try to remove it but he keeps putting his arms in my waist.

"Please don't leave me. Please. Let's stay like this for a while" he said.

I can't say no to him. I just can't. I lay down to my bed again and he hugged me tighter.l and fall back asleep.

Dahyun's POV

"Dahyun!" Jihyo-unnie called me while she is eating her beloved Kimbap.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Go and wake Mina upstairs! After that, wake Jimin and Jungkook up" she said.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Just do what I say" she said.

"They are too many" I said.

"Just go and wake Mina up and I'll wake up Jungkook while Tzuyu wake up Jimin" she said and stand up.

"Tzuyu-ahh!" She called.

"Waeyo unnie?" She said.

"Can you waked Jimin-oppa up?" Jihyo-unnie said nicely.

"Ne unnie" Tzuyu said and go upstairs. Jihyo-unnie also did the same. I leave my foot and go to Mina-unnie's room.

I knocked three times and I open. I was shocked to see that Mina-unnie was sleeping with Jimin-oppa.

"Ahh!" I shouted which cause them to wake up and Jihyo-unnie, Jungkook-oppa and Tzuyu go to me.