"Yeah, that would be actually be great." Sam said. Vicki smiled before they left and walked down the street.

"So, i just want to apologize for upsetting you about the Vinny situation and the fight we had. I actually think you're an amazing friend to everyone and I've been very heartless and mean to you and I'm so sorry." Sam said as they looked at cute tops and dresses.

"Thank you Sam, I should apologize too, I stood by Ron when i shouldn't have even put myself in your business, and i'm so sorry that it got out of hand and I ended up hurting you, cause I see the way you are with the girls and you're an awesome and amazing girl." Vicki said looking at Sam.

"I just hope we can be friends." Sam said.

"I would like that, I've put everything behind me and i'm moving forward. I have an amazing boyfriend, family and i couldn't be happier." Vicki said, Sam brought Vicki into a long and needed hug.

"So, how is it going being in the house with Ron, cause I know it's not easy." Vicki said as she sipped at her smoothie as they walked around.

"I just need to get out of that room." Sam said.

"Well, i'm mostly in Pauly's room so you're welcome to my bed if you would like it." Vicki said.

"Vicki, I really appreciate it." Sam said.

"It's alright, I hardly sleep in it anyway, it's just got all my stuff on it, so it's yours." Vicki said.

"Thank you." Sam said, while Vicki nodded at her.

"Did you want to have some drinks or something to eat?" Vicki asked.

"Drinks sound good." Sam said, Vicki laughed.

"Yes it does, let's do it." Vicki said walking into the nearest bar and taking a seat and ordering some tequila shots for herself and Sam.

"To, new friendships and happiness." Vicki said, Sam agreed and clinked her glass with Vicki before licking the salt, throwing the shot back and sucking on the lime.

"Feel that burn!" Vicki sung while bouncing around in her seat.

"There goes Ron and Pauly." Sam said.

"Nevermind!" Vicki said trying to get Sam's mind of Ron because she knew if Sam had the chance she would have chased after him.

"I think he was with a girl." Sam said.

"What? Are you sure, cause he is with Pauly?" Vicki asked while stirring her vodka soda.

"Yeah, if he wants to play that game." Sam said swallowing her drinking in one gulp and calling a guy over.

"Hi, how are you?" Sam said while flicking her hair over her shoulder and looking at the guy with a flirty smile.

"Do you want to have a shot?" The guy asked, Sam agreed and drank the shot with the guy, as Vicki sat back and let Sam do whatever she wanted because she was single after all.

  Once the guy gave Sam his number and left, the girls decided to head back.

"Fuck you Ron, i just found my new boyfriend." Sam said making Vicki laugh.

"He was pretty cute too." Vicki said.

"And really fit." Sam said with fanning herself. Vicki smiled as they walked inside the shore house.

"We did everything! Shopping, had a few shots, it was so much fun." Vicki said walking into the girls room and putting her new clothes away before walking out and sitting next to Pauly who hugged her.

Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Shore •||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें