Isn't she lovely

"Isn't she pretty? Truly the angel's best; boy, I'm so happy.. we have been heaven blessed. I can't believe what God has done through us he's given life to one."

"Have you seen Kisses Delavin personally?" Shine asked.

"Nope." I said popping the "p".

"Weh?"

"Oo nga." I said. "I just saw her one time sa tv. Hannah's watching eh."

"Okay, you sound so defensive." Shine teased me.

I shook my head at lumabas na ng dressing room, sakto naman na padaan din 'yung isang babae. I looked at her, she's somehow familiar..

"Kisses!"

I looked at kuya Robi who was calling the girl. Wait, si Kisses 'yon? I didn't got the chance to meet her kasi mukhang nagmamadali din siya. Kuya Robi had to half run para lang maabutan siya.

Maybe next time.

-----

I was invited at her debut, I was talking with Jairus when Captain Luz went to me.

"Are you Donny Pangilinan?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yes po."

"Can you please please make me a favor?"

"Ano po 'yun?"

"Can you escort Kisses? Ang laki kasi ng gown niya and I'm worried baka she stumble eh."

"Ha? What I'm gonna do po?"

I was calm outside but I'm so nervous inside! First time ko mag-escort ng babae and I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do.

I was silently praying na sana I won't messed up. Pero sobrang kinakabahan ako.

When I was about to knock on Kisses room sakto naman na bumukas yung pintuan.

I was mesmerized; bigla akong napatulala sa kanya. This is the second time na I saw her ng malapitan. She's so pretty!

"Hi! Are you Donny Pangilinan?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yes."

"I'm Kisses Delavin."

I smiled, "Who wouldn't know you?"

We both laughed. Pampatanggal nalang din ng stress. Sobra akong kinakabahan.

As we walk down, all eyes were on her. I smiled, too proud that I was her escort. Sa dinami-dami ng nandito, ako yung unang nakita ni Cap Luz.

"Are you nervous?" Tanong ko sa kanya habang pababa kami.

"Medyo lang. Ikaw?"

"Medyo lang din."

We both laughed again. There were a lot of boys na nakatingin sa kanya. They like her, I'm sure of that.

And when the program started umupo muna ako sa tabi nina Jairus. She played the harp and boy I am so blessed to see her play instruments.

Nagpalakpakan lahat after niyang tumugtog. She's very talented naman pala? Pero bakit nila sinasabi na talentless siya?

18th roses came, I was her 17th because her father will be her last.

"Happiest birthday to the most genuine person." I greeted her while were dancing.

"Thank you."

"You look so lovely, tonight."

Nakita ko naman na medyo namula siya. Maybe kinilig?

"I hope someday we can be friends." I told her. "I wanna be friends with you."

Kisses nodded, "We will."

And when she smiled, I realized that I have a crush on her; a hidden crush. Dahil ngayon palang hinahanap hanap ko na 'yung ngiti niya.

-----

Orayt, first! Hahaha. I miss you sibs! Huhuhu one shots na muna tayo ha luv u