Stupid Woman

Sweet Trap
By: MrPrinceLoveCook / proudOtaku

CHAPTER TWO. Stupid Woman

Money cannot bring happiness.

Money is not everything.

Billionaire Black Leg Sanji met Unemployed Cat Burglar Nami.

START.

"Welcome to the beautiful place of All Blue!"

It had been a couple of days since our navigator had decided to follow her heart. Well the truth, her sister Nojiko kept persuading her many times, until she had no other choice but to let the flow blew her life.

As the ship she boarded continuously drifting across the ocean, she never forgot to stand near beside the rail. Every single day of her journey, she just stood there, spending her whole time there just to confirm by herself if the famous island of All Blue was finally in sight.

Her eyes fixed on the wide ocean, wondering what would be happened if she saw him and he saw her for the first time in three years.

Three years.

Three years were so long enough for both of them to miss each other. But did he actually miss her just like she missed him? Until now that question kept bothering her, kept disturbing her devastatingly mind along with her heart.

She knew that her Sanji-kun never reciprocated or took her feelings seriously but no matter what, she could not really hide her excitement and happiness that she would finally meet him after waiting for too damn long. Yes, she admitted it without a second thought.

Well factly speaking, she was always dreaming, hoping and wishing for this day to come, and yes it was finally came. The day she was longing for after three years of no commitment and no communication. The day she would see him. The day she could hear his voice. The day she would smell his cigarette. The day she could talk to him. The day she could stare directly in his blue eyes. The day she would finally tell him her true feelings. The day she would find out his feelings for her. The day he would permit her to lay her slim fingers all over his bare skin.

Now, only this vast ocean separated the two of them.

She really missed the feeling of a journey in the vast sea. Verily, every time an island passed them by, her cartography skills called her desperately, craving for a paper map to sketch each island again.

The big breeze of the sea that shook the entire ship again and again. The scary big sea kings in sight, welcoming them with their huge fangs. The unpredictable weathers. The sea. The air that blew her. The journey. The feelings. The excitements. The thrills. The adventures. OMG, she really missed them all, everything.

But of all the things she missed, she really missed her nakamas, missing them so much.

Her stupid captain, who never failed from disturbing her and from irritating her, when she was about to sleep or currently sketching her maps or even taking her bath. They even fought every single day, for choosing the next island or for no particular reason, but in the end he easily won and she lost over again.

The lazy swordsman, who slept everywhere that made her nerves irritated. He even started calling her bitch, woman, witch, or whatsoever when she was about to collect her beli after borrowing it for his stupid swords.

Her best friends Usopp, who used to cry with her. He was the only person in the group who understood her when she was against with something, it might be they were both scared or they just hated it.

She was really grateful because Usopp made her clima tact, her powerful weapon.

Her cute tiny Chopper, yes, who also cried with her when it came to those scary stuffs. He was one of those persons she could really rely on. A genius and brilliant doctor.