Go On 2️⃣

Começar do início

"He keeps ya girl up all night with the kicking and now it's getting more and more unbearable. It's getting tighter but I talked to my mid wife and she said it's just the baby telling me he's coming soon." I proudly rubbed my stomach.

Every once in awhile when I would finish saying something the wind would blow in a way that made me think it was just Keith responding to me. I felt connected to him in a way I never thought. After I finish eating my food I laid my head back looking up at the clouds. I couldn't look past the huge hill of a growing human but it was all good 😂.

Once it started to get dark I packed up not before saying "I love you and I love you little one." I smiled poking at belly button.

I looked at his tomb one more time before walking away with a smile on my face. It didn't feel like I was saying goodbye it was like I was just saying see you later. After today I felt confident in going into motherhood without Keith, even though I know it'll be hard I have family to support my back. I drove home took a shower and got in bed not long after I went straight to sleep.

"babygirl."

I jumped out my sleep with a creeped look on my face. The sound of Keith's voice ringed through my ears.

I looked and watched as the door cracked opened and revealed something that I never thought I'll see again. I ran into the arms of Keith and cried happy tears. His arms wrapped around me tight only solidifying what I thought was happening. He still had on the clothes he had when he left out the house and it felt like nothing happened.

"Can't believe it's you." I pulled away from the hug getting a good look of him before diving in for another one.

"Why wouldn't it be me Y/n?"

"Y-You died Keith, died and I didn't get to tell you goodbye."

"But you did, I saw you at my grave, your stomach gotten so big." He places his hand on my stomach kneeling down putting his ear to it. I was let down when I heard him say that. I truly wished this was all just some twisted dream and he was in my bed like nothing happened but it wasn't true.

"Don't cry Y/n I'm okay really I'm fine and I'm happy." He flashed me a smile and I gave him a reassuring smile back.

"So? How's junior?"

"He's good but he's not a junior." I laughed at his expression dropping.

"Aww why not?"

"Because I want his name to have meaning not because his father died in a car accident and I want him to be reminded of that."

"Touché." He winked going over to the bed and plopping on it.

"Well, what are the names? I'm not having you have my son walking around with some sissy ass name representing the Power last name." I laughed coming over sitting next to him. Instead he laid me down on my back and hovered over my belly before laying lightly on it rubbing it.

It felt so good to be in his arms even if it was just a dream. "I was thinking of Dominic or Caleb your mom likes Kyree." I rubbed up his back.

"Like the basketball player?"

"No like a mashup of your name and your middle name."