𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

Start from the beginning

"I'm moving your sister, [F/n], to another room"

"W-WH-"

"She's quirkless. She doesn't need to be in the way for what you are going to become. She doesn't deserve to even be in this household- you should be thanking me that I even let her stay after this knowledge."

Touya could feel his anger rising, although he didn't have a quick temper in the slightest- if something had to do with his sister- his TWIN, he'd become delirious. He clenched his fists and bit the inside of his mouth to stop his blue flames from sprouting.

"W-With all do respect- this doesn't se-"

"It doesn't matter if it's fair to YOU or not. I'm the man of this house and what I say goes- and if that means separating you from your sister in order to accomplish something amazing then that's what I'll do."

"Fine."

"Good, I'll let you have today off but be ready for more training tomorrow got it"

After that Enji left the room, leaving only Touya to this thoughts. His body felt cold and numb seeing his room this empty. When him and [F/n] were born they had separate rooms, until they would both cry until you put them back together.

So for the years they've been alive there was really no night spent apart. And now Toya was going to have no one to comfort him after he comes back from training. The only person he truly trusted in this insane household was his twin.

Touya always had somewhat on a complex when it came to [F/n], being his twin he's always thought she should look at him more. Spend time with him more, and do anything with him more that other people. They were born together- and have never been apart so why did they need to start now.

He already wasn't happy with the decision being made, he didn't like how the one thing he loved most was being separated from him. But what made that fact worse, was how his soon to be baby brother would get the same treatment he got.

    。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。    

"Shouto? Where are you~"

"Not here!"

[F/n] smiled softly to herself, being able to know full-well where her precious little brother was hiding. Since he was just turning 4 he did manage to get his quirk- although [F/n] wasn't going to let their father know just yet.

As the days went on her father, Enji hated her more and more. He would often stop by her room to yell about how much of a disgrace she is to the family. And how she's the reason her brother isn't working himself hard enough.

She took it upon herself to try her hardest to make Shouto's life better. She knew it was impossible to stop her father from training Shouto- especially with her being quirkless. So she knew she'd just always need to be his shoulder to cry on.