Part one- Bully run in (1)

Before we start off the story here's some information about me, my names Cole Oliver I'm 17 and a senior at Lincoln wood high.  My peers like to bully me because my appearance, I'm 6'3, scrawny with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and very thick framed glasses.  They have given me names like geek, loser, wedgie bait, giraffe, and the list goes on.  Now that you know a little about me I'll continue with my story.

"Yes! It's the weekend!" I say sitting in the kitchen with my mom.
" I know you've been wanting that new video game so here!" My mom says happily and slips me a 50$ bill
" wow mom are you s-sure?" I say shocked
"Yea baby, go get dressed and you can go!" As she takes my plate from me.
" I love you mom!" I say hugging her and run to my room.

     I run up to my room and grab a pair of khaki pants, a dark blue hoodie, black shoes, and a pair of Batman briefs.  I kiss my mom on the cheek and head to the mall.  When I arrived at the mall I see a group of my bullies standing at the front entrance it's like they knew I was coming.  I quickly try to move past them, but my plan failed.

"Well if it isn't our favorite dork!" Sam the main bully says.
"H-hey s-sam" I say as I awkwardly grip my arm.
Sam looks at his friends that are around us, " GRAB HIM!" He yells.
     I tried to run but before I could I was tripped, causing me to crash face down to the floor I yelp in pain as I hit the ground.

"So nerd what do you say we take this to the bathroom?" Tyler says as he pulls me off the ground by my briefs.
"p-p-please don't hurt me!" I say getting red from embarrassment.
"Sorry loser but I'm in a bad mood today!" Sam says as him and the rest of the players drag me to the GIRLS BATHROOM!!
"Drink it up nerd" one jock says.
"I hope you like shit water!" Another says.
"Guys I'm begging y—!"I was cut off as I was being shoved head first into freezing cold toilet water. 

     As they shoved my head in the toilet they dropped my pants to my ankles and gave a a awful wedgie I screamed in pain as my head was in the water as I gargled the water.  I felt them loop a rope through my leg holes and tie it to the back of the toilet.  They continue to flush the toilet they tied my hands and feet together leaving me in a permanent swirly wedgie.  They slapped my ass and flushed one last time before leaving me with the stall door open and humiliated!  As I lifted my head to breath I heard the bathroom door open and my face turned bright red.  I knew they were coming back so I breathed and prepared myself for what's next.

"Umm hello?" I heard a heavy Australian accent and it was a girls voice, " um h-h-hey" I reply back not knowing who it was.
" oh wow that's harsh!" The girl says shocked.
" yea, it's really painful...c-could you m-maybe h-help me?" I ask hesitantly.
"Oh yea of course, love!" She says as she unties my hands and feet.
I sigh of relief when she unties my hands and feet she then unties the rope from my briefs I pick my wedgie and take my head out of the toilet, I shake my head getting rid of the left over water.
"Hey-hey easy no need to drench me in shit water too!" She says as she laughs.
"Right I'm so—" I was speechless as I looked up to see an angel, she had long wavy black hair, big bright blue eyes, lightly tanned skin that glowed and the most beautiful freckles and dimples she was about 5'0 and had the perfect body in my eyes.
"Are you alright, love?" She ask bending down to my level.
"Y-yea I'm g-g-gool!" I try to say confidently, "what is grool you idiot" I thought!
"Alright then grool!" She says with a grin on her face.
" I'm Lilly, and you?" She says holding out her hand.
I look up and laugh I grab her and and stand up to shake her hand, " I'm Cole!" I say awkwardly.
"Alright Cole, were are your pants if you don't mind me asking?" Lilly says as she looks at me with a smile.
" um t-t-they took them from m-me" I say looking at the ground.
She walks away to look for the pants, "they put them in the trash, I'll get them!" She exclaimed.
I thought to myself why's she being so nice to me the I heard a thump and a scream!
" Lilly?!" I say as I find her head first in the trash can as she kicks her legs asking for help, I try to hold back my laughter but failed!
"short girl problems, huh?" I say chuckling.
"oh shut up wedgie boy!" She say kicking harder.
I help her out if the trash can and help her pull off the used paper towels as she holds my pants in her hand, " t-thank you f-for that" I say unsure.  She laughs and says, " just a friend helping out a friend!" She says smiling while I turn an ungodly shade of red.