T W O

As I step into the kitchen saying "hey guys I'm going-" you look up to see him. Ethan dolan. You looked at him in shock. You drop your cup leaving a smash to the ground. He looks at you with the same expression. "Ash do you know them?" Kai says with a questionable look. He looked into my eyes. "U-uhh y-yeah" I say. I ran out of the apartment with Kyle yelling after me...but he's to late. I ran to Alex's studio.

He turns around to see me cry into his arms wanting comfort. He runs to me and gives me a hug. "Hey hey what's wrong? He says. "H-he's here" I say. He looks at me with the same shocked expression. "W-what do you mean he's here?" He says. He's with Kai and Kyle and they don't know what happened in New Jersey. He lets me go and looks at me and says "come on let's go sing and Joke about" he says with a weak smile. I nod and walk in the studio with him.

Ethans PoV
I was shocked. I saw her. The girl who left with no goodbye. She was...still beautiful. Her eyes a dark blue with her brown hair in a messy but, whilst her hoodie went past her bum. "So...uhh how do you guys know Ashley?" Kai says. "I- uhhh she's my ex girlfriend..." I say with a sign at the end. They look at me eyes wide open and I saw shocked all over there faces. Grayson looked at me with a shocked face as he knew what I went through with that girl and she was one of his close friends...untill I started being a jerk.

Thank you guys for reading it would mean a lot if you guys have a vote and a friendly comment. Have a great day :)