The Truck Names

Diesel's POV

I bet I know what you're thinking. What's with the truck names right? Well our dad is a mechanic and our mom just really liked trucks and their parts. So they just decided to name us what we're named. I know not a good explanation, but what do you expect? I am the baby out of me and my brothers. So that's the best I can do if you wanna here something different then you should ask my brother and or parents. "Ford there's some people who wanna talk to you!" There you go now leave me alone.

Fords POV

So you wanna know why we're named after trucks and truck parts do ya? Well you see my theory is that they hate us. I mean why else would they give us these ridiculous names? But what do I know? You should ask one of my brothers or my parents I can't help y'all. I will even go get one of them for you. I mean if that's what y'all want? "Chevy, there's people here who would like to talk to you, so hurry." There he's coming any second now. So I'm gonna go back to playing football.

Chevrolet POV

Y'all are asking me why we are named after trucks and truck parts? I have a question for y'all. Is y'all crazy? I don't know why we're named after trucks and their parts. I always believe that our parents just spent to much time around trucks and truck parts. But I don't know? You should ask my older brothers or even my parents. They could be a lot more help. Well at least more help than me. "Hey, Dodge there are some crazy people up here who could use your help. If you don't mind!" There ya go crazies.

Jack's POV

Hey, so I hear you wanna know why we're named after trucks and truck parts, huh? Well I think it has a lot to do with the fact our family loves trucks. Especially our family. But to get the true answer ask my brothers or parents. "Dodge come in here please, and talk to these people!"

Dodge's POV

Well with my family it's kinda hard to say why they named us what they named us. Ask my brother or my parents.
I'm sure they could help you out a lot more than me and my little brothers can. "Dude, Gauge come up here. Some fans need to talk to you!"

Gauge's POV

Well I was always told that it was because our parents loved trucks and their parts. But to be honest I don't know. I never really asked. Plus why complain when I got the most sane name. If you really wanted to know you should have asked our parents first not any of us. We're the children. "Mom, Dad there are some people here who wanna ask you a couple questions. I mean if you don't mind!" Ask them now.

Dad's POV

I'm so sorry my wife isn't home today. She is at work. You wanna know why my boys are named after trucks and truck parts. Well, I'm a mechanic, and my wife has always helped me and thought it was cool the way it all worked. So when we had our first kid we gave him a normal name that we really know that he is named after a truck gauge. And after that the names just got odder and odder.