Chapter 2 (Nightmares)

Ambria P.O.V

It's been two long days since I've talked to Lee or seen Blaze. After I left Lee in the kitchen I realized Blaze had left. He hadn't returned either.

The twins, Roxy, and Blake were all sitting in my movie room throwing popcorn at each other. I smiled slightly as Tally managed to hit Blake in the eye. Blake being the drama king cried out and clutched his face as if she'd just stabbed him.

We all rolled our eyes at him.

"Oh yeah roll your eyes but one day I really am going to be hurt and your all going to feel sorry!" He declared.

I jumped slightly as Tobi jumped onto the couch sitting beside me. He threw his arm around my shoulders and hugged me too him.

"Whats wrong Bree?" He asked concerned.

I sighed slightly annoyed. No matter how much I could smile or act like I was alright the twins always knew when something was up with me. Lately though Tally had been acting strange toward me. I had to admit it hurt alittle.

I glanced at Tobi his blue eyes trapping me. Unlike his sister Tobi's eyes were pure blue reminding me of winter. Tobi like all the males was tall and well built. I don't think he even worked out. Perks of being a royal I guess.

Tobi and Tally looked incredibly similar expect for the eyes. They both were around the same height and had the same black hair.

I looked over to Blake who sported his spiky brown hair and green eyes. A large tribal tattoo was wrapped around his huge bicep. Blake was the muscle of our group. Humans would glance at him and go running in fear that he'd notice them.

Blake was one of the top fighters in our pack and many respected him even though he did act like a kid half the time.

My eyes traveled over to Roxy who wore a hot pink leggs under her black dress. I smiled knowing she wanted to match to her new hair style like always. She was constantly changing the colors in her hair and this week she decided to dye her hair jet black and add hot pink highlights everywhere.

Not many could pull it off but Roxy did of course.

"Is this about Blaze?"

I looked at Tobi and shrugged.

"None of us have talked to him but I'm sure he's just going through something and will be back to his normal annoying self in no time."

I smiled and shoved Tobi lightly making him laugh. Tobi wasn't exactly best friends with Blaze but they got along.

"Hey lets watch a scary movie!" Roxy yelled.

Tally groaned and shook her head quickly while Tobi and Blake quickly agreed. I sighed and grabbed and pillow knowing I'd probably be hiding behind it the whole time. Usually I would be next to Blaze who sacrificed his arm to me while I screamed and grabbed it. By the end of the movie he'd have scratches and bruises from me holding it so tight.

I held my pillow tightly as the movie started. Tally was literally sitting in Blake's lap her face hidden in his chest as she complained.

She really hated scary movies and the guys always made fun of her.

Blake laughed at her quietly but she hit his chest anyways and peeked at the screen as the scary music filled the room.

I clutched my pillow tightly and peeked over it. I was so into the movie that when the couch suddenly dipped on my right I jumped with a shriek which in turn caused Roxy and Tally to scream.

I glared at the guys as they laughed at us. I looked to my right to see Lee? What was he doing here? Deciding to ignore him I scotted closer to Tobi and glanced back to the screen.