chapter 2 Cody

Cody was staying in his own house now and he owns a place called The Rich. He started the place from the bottom and now everyone knows him from the business. He is now married and has a son named Blue. He was born on September 21st. Everyone things he is so cute. They get is name from the color blue. It is spelled the same an everything. They are having a get together at their house. The parents are really happy about it. They can't wait. They want him to have the best time and the best memories of his family. Blue has so many talents  People say its cool. He has a lot of friends and people like blue. They get to meet him so that he knows who they are. He has never seen them before.  They got home and they where sleepy so they feel asleep. Blue was asleep in his room when his mom came and checked on him. He is only 5 and he is a good talker. His parents love seeing him grow up an him being happy. His 3 cousins come over for his birthday he is turning 6 in March 3rd. His parents are so happy for him and his aunt and uncle are as well. The 3  boys go and play. Archie thinks his talents are cool. Archie is about 7 years old Archie just turned 7 in February 14. His birthday is on valentines day and he gets candy from his family and he shares it with Blue. Archie shares it with blue. They have a good time together.