The Reality

Frown is just one of the doomlords in Frown Town, basically everything there is just sad and depressing.

They could be happy at times just like Frown and Brock who are the best friends/roommates/partners in Frown Town.

"Hey Brock pass me the scissors" Frown shouted across the living room. "what? Tsk.. But I'm using it" Brock whined. "Don't be such a baby I need it now, it's now or never" Frown said. "Then never "Brock said while he continued cutting sad faces. "Brock"Frown glared at him and Brock just rolled his eyes. "ugh! Fine, here"Brock gave him the scissors. "Thanks Brock"Frown said. "You're welcome my 'King'"Brock said and Frown gave him a letter afterwards.

Brock opened it and read it"To my Loyal Henchman, today is our friendship anniversary so I just want to say 3 simple sentences
1. I'm happy we're Friends.
2. You're best roommate a doomlord can ever have.
3. I love you
That's all from, Master Frown" Brock blushed "aww~ thanks dude". "No problemo"Frown answered. Someone knocked before Brock could give his gift "I'll get it".
He opened the door and Master Pain waved with a smile.

"Master Pain, glad you could make it" Brock said as Pain stepped in and shaked Frown's hand "congrats you two". Frown awkwardly smiled "err.. Thanks.Brock, word"Frown suggested and Frown pulled him by the door.

"why Master Pain?"Frown whispered. Pain just sat and began watching TV. "She's our friend..."Brock shrugged with a tensed smile. "No she's not and will never ever be our friend, and you know that. I'm your friend so please tell me a more reasonable reason is"Frown murmured with puppy eyes. "Well... You have a crush on her so I thought that she should join so that we can chitchat with her.."Brock once again felt tensed as beads of sweat were on his forehead.

"Oh come on!"Frown groaned "come on Man just cooperate, this will be over soon I promise. It's just rude to kick out our one and only guest you know"Brock said and Frown just rolled his eyes "Fine!".

They sat beside Pain and Pain thought of a conversation. "You two ever wonder what it feels like to mix fire, wound, and a lemon on your hand and then suddenly it got ran over by a car?" Pain asked. "Nope, what is it like-" Brock was cut off by Frown "Sorry Master Pain but it's for the best to not know".Pain just nods her head approvingly "Smart choice " "but for a dumblord, you're still dumb"Pain chuckled and Frown almost punched her but Brock held him back.

"Haha, funny that you easily get upset. But you know what's funnier? Is that you have a crush on me"Pain said and Frown narrowed his eyes and moved it towards Brock. "She tricked me ok" Brock said and Pain just laughed. "It's fine, I like you too"Pain said and Frown's eyebrows tilted down "I don't care!"but then he realized. "wait what?"he asked. "whatever dumblord, I have a gift for you two anyway" she said. She gave Brock a present wrapped in gray and a blue bow, Frown's present was wrapped in black with yellow spots and a blue bow too.
"Tnx for the gift Master Pain" Brock said as he opened it and got a chef hat "umm... This is nice "Brock said.

"You're just good in cooking"Pain said as Brock blushed. "Frown how about you?"Pain and Brock looked at him. "I'll open it later for now I just want to do something else"Frown said. "Make sure it's quick because I have to do my job later"Pain announced.

Frown took the time they have to do just as what Brock said, they tried to get to know Master Pain more even if she's mean.

After Dinner, Pain and Frown became frenemies and Pain finally went to her job.

"Tiger girl am I right?"Brock said "Girl, what if she's a boy?" Frown asked and Brock looked at him questionably. "What?"Frown asked "She's a queer?" Brock asked. "No I don't know, whatever "Frown ended the conv and opened his gifts from Brock and Master Pain.

"That's nice, you gave me a hoodie with a sad face on the back, thank you Brock"Frown said "Glad you appreciated it, I worked hard for that" Brock shared. "'could tell" Frown replied.

He opened Master Pain's gift and his eyes widen like he'd seen something that never happened before. "What's in it, a love letter or something?" Brock asked. "No.." Frown replied "Brock this is an artifact from one of my childhood days" he added. Brock looked inside and he pushed himself back.

"Unikitty, the forbidden cartoon. What is Master Pain watching? " Brock asked "I don't know, but I thinks she's teasing me" Frown said furiously. "Frown, this is amazing, you have a copy of Unikitty, the best cartoon in Frown Town until your great great great great great great-" Brock stopped when Frown covered his mouth. "Nobody must know about this. I'll just go to my room" Frown said.

He turned his laptop on and something unusual appeared when he played the DVD.