|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |

Start from the beginning

"Damn Snook, don't swallow the guy." Vicki said as Nicole wouldn't keep her lips off this buff, alright looking guy.

"I'll be swallowing something later." Snooki said sending Vicki a wink making Vicki laugh.

"Will you be Vicki?" Pauly asked with a smirk on his face.

"Shush you." Vicki said as they walked up the stairs to the house, Pauly ran up behind Vicki and threw her over his shoulder.

"Pauly! I'm flashing everyone!" Vicki yelled.

"Not that we are complaining, darling." Chris, one of Ronnie's friends making Vicki shudder in disgust at the thought of this guy perving on her.

"Hey, keep your eyes off my baby girl!" Pauly yelled from his room, placing Vicki on the bed. Pauly pulled his shirt off his body, making Vicki's mouth water.

  Pauly climbed on top of Vicki, pressing his lips to hers. Vicki sighed against his lips, placing her hands on his tough back. Pauly began to kiss down Vicki's neck making her gasp and slightly moan at the sudden contact.

"Are you sure Vicki? Cause you can say no." Pauly asked looking at Vicki.

"No, I want to, I want you Pauly." Vicki said before Pauly smiled and pressed his lips back against hers and the covers were pulled over their bodies and everything was left to them.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Good morning you two." Vicki said buttering herself and Pauly some toast, looking at Snooki and Jeff.

"Strip Jeff." Nicole said holding money in her hand as Vicki and Pauly watched as the guy swung around on the pole and ended up on the ground. The pole had come undone.

  Nicole, Vicki and Pauly were on the ground, laughing at the poor guy.

"Why did I know that was going to happen." Jeff said while still on the ground.

"Welcome to the shore house Jeff." Vicki said drinking her juice.

"Alright, I'll be back soon baby." Pauly said bringing Vicki into a kiss as she sat outside with the girls.

"Have fun." Vicki said slapping Pauly on the butt making him wiggle it back at her. Vicki smiled.

"Vicki, you are so lucky." Nicole said making Vicki laugh.

"He's a great guy." Vicki said.

"And hot as fuck." Deena said making the girls laugh.

"Do you want to come to the sex store to buy games and stuff." Jenni asked Sam as she came outside.

"Yeah, I'll go with you all." Sam said.

"I'll drive." Vicki said grabbing the keys and they all got up and left.

"Should we get outfits and where it out tonight?" Deena asked.

"Oh my god, Ron and Pauly are going to have the biggest boners ever." Nicole said making Vicki laugh as she drove to the sex store.