"You look good mamas", he smiles. I smile back. "Thanks, bubba. I needed to hear that".

"I'll call you later

"I'll call you later. We just got to the hotel", he sits up. I nodded and went to sit back down.

"I love you. Stop being reckless and be safe", I blow him a kiss. "I love you too. And I will", he rolls his eyes. I let it slide and hang up.

"Ok. So, your packages should be getting here tomorrow", Gina looked up at me.

"From Children's Place?", I ask her.

"Yeah. And the ones from Old Navy as well", she pulls up the order. I nod and suddenly feel a wave of excitement.

BALL IN THE FAMILY INTERVIEW

COURTNEY: how have these couple of weeks been without Melo?

ELYANA: it hasn't been as bad as I thought. I mean I miss him and I definitely want him here to experience everything. But his family and my friends have done a great job at making sure it isn't as hard.

COURTNEY: and how do you feel now about having twins? Are you excited?

ELYANA: for sure. At first I was a little iffy because I dont know the first thing about raising a child let alone two. Now I'm really excited. I can't wait for them to get here

INTERVIEW OVER

"My babies are going to be drippin", Gina rubbed my bump. I laughed shaking my head at her.

✍🏽

"Hey, mamas. I have some news I think you'll like", Melo smiled into the camera. I raised an eyebrow setting the clothes I was folding aside.

"What?", I ask. I couldn't help but smile as well because he wouldn't stop smiling.

"I'm going back to school", he smirks. I frown.

"C'mon. What is it?", I roll my eyes.
"I'm going back to school. Spire in Ohio are allowing me to play for them while I attend the school", he explains.

"Oh my god. But I thought you weren't eligible?", I sit up straight.

"Since I didn't receive any money or any of that while playing overseas and for the JBA, it doesn't mess with the rules", he continued to explain.

"I'm so happy to hear that. I know how much you were losing your love for the game", I smile. He nods and then looks behind him.

"So get ready to pack", he winks at me.

"Wait. Pack for what?" I pause and then realize what he was getting at. "Melo. I'm not moving to Ohio", I shook my head.

"What? What about the babies? I'm not gonna be there. Don't do this, Elyana", his voice got lower and he removed the camera from his face.

"Melo. You know I can't just pick up and move across the country. I have a life here", I say sadly. I hear him moving around and I sigh knowing he was trying to distract himself.

"So my kids having their father around isn't enough for you to pick up and move? You've been begging and begging since you got pregnant to move out on our own. Take this opportunity to do so", he picks the phone back up.

"Melo. Can we talk about this when you get back? I just wanna think this over and talk about this in person", I say. He nods his head and I smile small.

"I love you", I tell him.
"I love you too, mamas. I really do", he sighs.

✍🏽

Why this took me so long to update? I have no idea. But I've overcome writers block and the lost desire to write. I'm back loves❤️.