He sets her down at the bottom of the stairs and hands her her heals from last night.
"Goodbye Rachel" Oliver says. She rolls her eyes before slipping the heals on.
"Bye" She says before walking out of the house.

Oliver turns around, sighing as he looks down at me.
I open my arms and say
"I wanna hug" Oliver laughs before picking me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist. He wraps his arms around my body and walks over to the couch, sitting down. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

We sit there for a few minutes until Oliver give me a couple of kisses on the neck. I open my eyes and lift my head off of his shoulder, looking at him.
"Are you going to go back home today" he says as he unwraps his arms from me and rests them on my legs that are wrapped around him.
"Yeah" I say shrugging as I nod. I sigh before climbing off of Oliver.
"Where are you going?" He says confused.
"Upstairs to do my makeup" I say before walking out of the living room and upstairs. I walked into Oliver's room and grabbed my makeup bag before walking into the bathroom.

40 minutes later

I decided to do my makeup like this

I set my makeup with some setting spray before putting all my makeup back in my makeup bag and putting my makeup bag back into my duffel bag

I set my makeup with some setting spray before putting all my makeup back in my makeup bag and putting my makeup bag back into my duffel bag. I decided to start packing so I grabbed my phone charger, shampoo and conditioner, perfume and deodorant, laptop and laptop charger, headphones and the Oliver's hoodie that he gave me on our 3rd date. I zip up my bags and hop downstairs. Oliver had fallen asleep on the couch while watching TV. I walk over to him and lean down, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He mumbles something but doesn't wake up.
"Oliver" I say as I sit down beside him. A few seconds later he opens one of his eyes and looks at me before closing it and lays down, resting his head on my lap making me giggle.
"Oliver, I'm done packing" I say, he just nods. "I have to go home now" I say sighing.
"No." He says shaking his head.
"Yes" I say smiling, "get up." He shakes his head.
"Oliver" I whine, "please." He sighs at my words before sitting up. "Thank you" I say before standing up.
"Come on" I say grabbing his hands and trying to pull him up. He shakes his head. I smile before pulling harder
"Come on Oliver, come help me" I say.
"No, because if I help you then you will leave" he says before pulling his hands out of my hands and crossing them in front of his chest.
"Stop pouting" I say before grabbing his hands again and pulling on them as hard as I can which finally makes him stand up.
" Come on" I say as I intertwined my fingers with his and pulls his upstairs. We grab my bags and bring them downstairs to my car, putting them in the back seat.
"Please don't go" Oliver says.
"I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back in a few hours, if not today then I will be back tomorrow" I say as I close the back seat's car door. He nods as he looks down. I pull him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabs my thighs and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he lets go of my legs and wraps his arms around my body.

We stand there for a few minutes until I unwrap my legs from him and he lets me down. He walks back into his house and I walk to my house's front door.
I knock on the door and a minute later the door opened to reveal Caden.
"Hey, Dylan. What's up?" He says
"I'm done being mad"
"Finally" he says stepping out of the way for me to walk inside, "Come on in."
I step inside and Caden shuts the door.
"Mom isn't here right now but I'll text her and tell her your back" he says as he leads me to the living room.
"Okay" i say nodding as i sit down on the couch.

Caden walks away then a few minutes later he comes back and says
"Mom texted back and said 'I'm glad she's back. Tell her that her room is exactly the way she left it and I will be home in a few hours."
"Okay" i say as I stand up, "I'm going to go get my bags."
"Do you need any help?" He asks as i start walking to the front door.
"Nah I'm okay" I say shrugging before opening the front door and jogging over to my Jeep, grabbing my bags from the back seat. I shut the car door and bring my bags int the house.

I get settled into my room again and put most of my stuff away. I sigh before sitting down on my bed i grab the end of my phone charger that i plugged into the wall and plug ny phone in. I at and up and grab my MacBook Air off of my dresser before walking back to my bed and plopping down on it. I open up Netflix and play 'Friends'.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time. I had been extremely busy. I promise i will post more. Again i am so so sorry.