"...I know you're a genetically modified being who is younger than she looks you were bread in lab. Your genes were tweaked to fit a certain body build and body type. Then your parents modified you adding multiple quirks to your genetic code. However they kept your quirks sustainable to your body type and it's limits. Your parents intended you to be the ultimate war machine a weapon of pure destruction. However when they failed to meet the amount of power and strength to beat almight they attempted to kill you. Out of self defense you killed them first then you were awarded as a hero because you took out two of the most dangerous villains." He explained.

I was astounded to say the least but everything he said was true. I sigh and smile giving him a half hearted smile.

"How long have you known?" I ask
"Ever since you left." He responded.

I look up and attempt to fight the tears about to stream down my face.

"A hero of many quirks is unheard of but I do think we should keep it a secret if we can. By the way I know your original quirk has to do with your hands when you touch a vital spot..." he started.

"Yeah it's like a controlled vibration or force actually I have no idea how to word it, but if I touch your heart with my power I could easily cause you to have a heart attack and you would die. Although I have 5 quirks implanted in my DNA the most powerful is my copy cat. I can copy and remember quirks I copy as long as I touch the person however it comes with side effects and if the quirk can't fit in with my body type it could end up killing me. For example I could never copy All Mights power it would tear my body apart." I explain. 

Aizawa looked at me fascinated. We reached the office and we both sat down. I continued to explain my powers and my past.

"My other quirks are mind manipulation, copy cat, vibration/sound, super strength(not nearly as strong as all might) earth manipulation." I continued.

"Hey can I ask you something...?" Aizawa asked in a serious tone.

I nod he sighs and turns and looks me dead in the eyes.

"...were you afraid that I would turn my back on you if I knew?" He asked his hands clenched into a fist.

It was my turn to sigh I met his gaze.

"...yes I was. Also I was more afraid I'd hurt you since I couldn't control my quirk. I thought distance would keep you safe. I can't loose anyone else I can't loose one of the 3 only friends I actually have. I honestly rather me have left with my reputation good in your eyes then not." I explain.

Aizawa got up and placed a hand on my shoulder the warmth of his touch spreading through out my shoulder. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I look away.

"There is nothing you could possibly do to make me hate you..." he said

A tear ran down my face as he wiped it away. I stand up suddenly and look away. I wasn't going to let myself look weak in front of him. He's never seen me cry and I don't plan on that happening again. If I hadn't seen him cry he doesn't need to see me cry.

"Shota...?" I start. My voice soft.

"What is it...?" He started.

"I'm not exactly the teacher type so why did they call me here...?" I ask concerned.

"There's a vigilante on the loose..." he stopped as I interrupted.

"...they think it's me? That's rich. Honestly I may not be apart of the hero's thing but I have my license and I uphold the same rules as everyone else." I say defensively.

"...no they know it wasn't you. We want to find this guy and you're our best bet. Especially now that Allmight isn't able to hold his hero form as long anymore." Aizawa explains.