I'm no hero

It'd had been about 15 years since I set foot in the UA. 14 years since I've been in a legitimate place of hero's. Granted I had my hero license but I was far from a hero. I stopped considering myself a hero when I let blind rage guide my actions and then people I cared about ended up dead.

It was almost as if I wasn't meant to be a hero but the way I saw it I was more of an Anti hero. I wasn't in any way connected to other hero's anymore but I took out criminals however my morals are very different from the symbol of peace. I'd kill any of the criminals should I feel it necessary.

I shake the thought away as I walk through the doors. I was greeted by Yamada, Aizawa and the schools principal.

I wasn't sure why Aizawa asked me to teach with him but I know for a fact this is his passive aggressive way of telling me that I need to stop acting on my own accord. The thought made me smile a bit as I approached them.

"Hello Grimm Reaper it's good to finally meet you in person. We are happy to have you teaching here. These are 2 of the teachers that'll be teaching here although I have a feeling introductions aren't really needed. Seeing how you three know each other from your days at school here." The principle explained.

I just nod I could feel Aizawas piercing eyes through my mask. I sigh and remove my mask.

"Aizawa...Yamada...it's sure been a long time my friends. I look forward to working with you." I say softly averting my eyes.

"15 years and not a single phone call that's harsh man..." Yamada spoke.

I sigh and fidget with my long hair (h/c) curls.

"Sorry I know I haven't called but I'm all fairness I only have gotten back 2 years ago I was out traveling and training for the years before that." I explain.

I met Aizawas gaze he said nothing he just stared into my soul. With that same bored expression he came up and looked me in the eyes.

"Huh you've gotten taller last I've seen you." I say with a smile.

This made him loose his composure and let out a slight chuckle.

"It's good to see you haven't changed (y/n) it's been too long and I'm glad you're back." He said going back to his lazy and bored expression.

We all walked into the UA. Yamada sighed loudly causing me to turn around. "So (y/n) I have to go I'm sure you two have a lot to talk about." He said before taking his leave.

Me and Aizawa walked alone.

"You should of called I've been worried sick. You also just left without warning or even saying goodbye." He complained.

I roll my eyes and then look at him to see if he was actually meaning what he was saying.

"You know why I couldn't stay. I had to get a grip on my powers. I don't think I could have lived with myself if I'd accidentally hurt you or Yamada or anyone else. Also if I told where I was going you would have stopped me." I explained.

"Seriously (y/n) I know you better than that. I know when you're lying to me. You left because you thought I was angry with you or was you were afraid that I was afraid of you?" He asked me.

He wasn't wrong but we both knew I wasn't going to admit to It. He sighed and looked at me his eyes full of questions. I sigh and took a deep breath he was going to find out sooner or later it might as well be now.

"You remember how I always avoided your questions about parents. Well that is because it's a rather painful part of my past that I'd rather avoid..." I start