Getting out the car I grab my black gym bag and walk to the gym side door banging on it.

"Well damn they might think you the police" Isaiah says just as coach opens the door.

"Alright ms fighter let's hurry up and change and boi you can sit with your little boo thang on the bleachers" she says pointing to Javi who was on top of the bleachers.

"Alright" He says running up to Javi sitting on his lap.

Going to the locker room I change into my uniform which was black NIKE PRO shorts, a black sports bra, a yellow T-shirt, and my white cheer shoes

Tying my hair in a high ponytail I run out the locker room and to the girls with coach. From the corner of my eyes I see the my brothers among the basketball team looking at me.

"Alright girls as you know we our competition is gonna to be over the week of Christmas break which is in 4 weeks and counting the competition is 3 days long and we leave 2 weeks in advance. Now girls we need a routine that will knock everyone off their feet. We need 2 routines one for the first round and then the second round which will be the day before Christmas Eve...any ideas" Coach says making us nod.

"Coach I think on the second round we should use the routine we where going to use for the homecoming game but we didn't because of BeBe's injury plus we can fix it up add more stunts and tumbles" TiTi says.

"That's actually not a bad idea couch you said it yourself that choreography was amazing it's risk taking and phenomenal" Queen says making us all nod.

"Okay we will do it but for now let's focus on our first round routine now everybody do your stretches for the next 20 minutes while I get the music and everything ready" Coach says making us nod.

We get in our groups for stretching like all flyers were one group, these bases, and then backs pots.

"Yo I'm nervous a little" Diamond days as we go into the spilts stretching.

"Girl we are gonna win this competition" Asia says.

"PERIODTT" we yell together before continuing we stretch for the next 30 minutes until couch gets back.

"Alright girls now I'm gonna tell you girls were to stand and I'll show you the routine" she says and we all go into practice mode.

LaMelo Pov
"Yo Zo look it's LaLa" Gelo says making us turn to see her run out the girls locker room to her coach sitting down with the rest of the cheerleaders.

"I'm still shook on how the fuck we ain't know she was a cheerleader all this time" I say sitting down.

"Honestly she must have been real good at hiding from us and dad but I feel bad she got suspended" Zo says making us nod in agreement.

Yeah like I'm still shook like I treated her like shit and she stood up for me and fought for me. I love my little sister and my whole view on her changed since this morning I seen a new side of Lashawn I didn't know existed.

"Yo look" He says and we turn to see the cheerleaders start dancing but my eyes focus on Keisha and I gotta says damn she know how to move.

"Bro when you finna tell the girl you like her you keep staring at her" Eli says patting me on the back.

"Yeah man you better make a move on her" Gelo says.

We watch the girls for about the next 30 minutes before they take a break making me stand up grabbing a water bottle.

"What are you doing" He ask as I start walking to the girls stopping in front of a sweaty Keisha.

"Here" I say looking down at her holding the bottle out.

"Thanks" She says smiling at me grabbing the bottle and taking a sip.

"Welcome" I say before walking back to team.

"Ooh we see you K.O" I hear the girls say.

"Shut the hell up" I hear Keisha snap making me smirk.

Once I get back to the team we begin practicing for our next game which was in 2 weeks.

Keisha Pov
I feel my cheeks heat up once Melo walks away as a smile stays on my face.

"Oooh we see you K.O" Queen, TiTi, LaLa, and Rose says making me snap out me daze.

"Shut the hell up" I snap opening the water bottle and taking a big gulp of it.

Wiping my sweat off with my shirt I lay down letting my breathing calm down.

"We're doing good so far we got half the routine down packed and we can practice at home" Lashawn says laying down next to me.

"What do you think those two fools are doing" TiTi say sitting next to us making us look over to the bleachers to see a adorable site.

Isaiah was sitting on Javi's lap with his head on his chest sleeping while Javi had his jacket and arms wrapped around him just watching him sleep.

"Aww that is so cute" Queen squeals and we all agree.

"Alright ladies breaks over in positions were staring from the beginning" Coach yells making us all get up.

Well back to practice we go standing up we get in position and once the music turns on we go explode with energy and attitude.

Competition were coming to snatch wigs off and slay