"Surprise." Tony had sarcasm dripping from his voice. Nylah had been too tired and drained to notice this, though. "If Nylah doesn't go to a party like every other teenager, it could raise suspicion."

"Right, yes, of course sir." Happy replied before his eyes lifted slightly to look at the exhausted Nylah in the chair. "Well... I suppose you should get ready."

"Sure... but what does one where to a party on Earth?"

Dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt tucked into her black denim short skirt with black heeled boots, she waited patiently outside of Peter's apartment. She had a thin flannel-like shirt that stuck loosely to her body, supposedly keeping her a little warm on the cool-aired night. Pepper had helped Nylah with her hair and make-up, which was far different to what fashion is like back on Asgard. Nylah's hair was curled into beachy waves before Pepper had pulled into a half-up do. Pepper had applied mascara, winged eyeliner and a bronze-coloured eye shadow to her eyes, before letting Nylah apply a caramel nude colour for her lipstick.

Pepper had claimed that Nylah looked beautiful, though Nylah worried that she was too overdressed for the occasion. On Google Images, she hadn't seen teenage girls looking like she was for an average teenage party. She didn't want to stand out. However, she was too tired to ask Pepper to wipe the make-up off and find a new outfit. Besides, that would have been rude and even though the make-up felt a little uncomfortable for the moment, it covered the dark circles that were once under her eyes.

Nylah was brought back into reality when Peter had opened the door, dressed in the clothes that had worn to school earlier that morning. Peter smiled shyly, the smile slowly fading when he took it Nylah's appearance. She was used to men looking at her in Asgard – she was always known for her beauty, but they never made her feel nervous with butterflies. Peter's eyes did, though.

"S-sorry, come on in, Nylah." Peter stuttered before he awkwardly cleared his throat, stepping to the side to let Nylah walk in. Nylah smiled back at him nervously as she entered the warm apartment, the smell of a chocolate cake filling her nostrils. "Aunt May is still trying to cook."

"It smells rather lovely." Nylah complimented as she watched May pull out the chocolate cake from the oven. "Why aren't you ready yet, Peter?"

"I don't really know what to wear." Peter mumbled with a nervous laugh, his hand reaching up to scratch the back of his neck.

"Wear what you would normally wear to a party." Nylah suggested with a small smile.

"That's the thing," Peter chuckled nervously again as he folded his arms over his chest. "I've never really been to a party before. Especially not in the suburbs."

"Oh." Nylah let out with a tired sigh. "I can help you, if you'd like."

"That would be really good actually," Peter's eyes had lightened up with excitement. "You're a girl, so you have a rough idea with what girls like to see a guy wear, right? What makes guys attractive?"

Yeah. But in Asgard, not in Midgard.

"Uh... yes." Nylah hesitated before Peter began to walk to his room, expecting Nylah to follow. She forced one leg in front of the other, struggling with the high heeled boots, but she eventually made it to Peter's room safely. Peter had clothes sprawled out everywhere in his room amongst the clutter, Nylah found it difficult to walk around it all.

"So, what do girls like to see guys wear?" Peter asked with his hands on his hips, visibly awkward.

Nylah's mind traced back to the images of teenagers at a party that she had found on Google images. Most guys had their tops off and were in jeans, and weird shoes that had unusual markings on them. With every outfit she remembered, none of them suited Peter Parker, Queens's sweetest nerd. Oh, God... what the hell was her brain doing to her?