Chapter 10: Hooked and Having

Start from the beginning

        As he got into the chorus Harry began to dance around the stage just like he used to in the chip shop and on the Lost Revenge.

I'm hooked on kissing you, getting
Getting you turned on
Buzzing and loving on you
All night long
Like a hit song on the radio
You already know the way it goes
All it took was a look and

I was hooked on
The way that you taking
Taking my shirt off
And running my fingers
Through your long dark
Hair falling in your eyes
Like the first time they caught mine
All it took was a look and I was hooked

       She laughed as he pointed at her while he finished the chorus before starting again.

It's Saturday
You're still asleep and I could leave
But no way
This ain't a one night fling kinda thing
Wanna wake you up
Wanna press my luck
And my lips on your cheek
Like I can't enough 'cause

         He started dancing as he went into the chorus once more.

I'm hooked on kissing you, getting
Getting you turned on
Buzzing and loving on you
All night long
Like a hit song on the radio
You already know the way it goes
All it took was a look and

I was hooked on
The way that you taking
Taking my shirt off
And running my fingers
Through your long dark
Hair falling in your eyes
Like the first time they caught mine
All it took was a look and I was hooked

          Just when she thought it was over, Harry jumped off the stage and made his way towards her repeating the chorus.

You got me hooked on kissing you, getting
Getting you turned on
Buzzing and loving on you
All night long
Like a hit song on the radio
You already know the way it goes
All it took was a look and

I was hooked on
The way that you taking
Taking my shirt off
And running my fingers
Through your long dark
Hair falling in your eyes
Like the first time they caught mine
All it took was a look and I was hooked

         As he finished, Harry got down on one knee in front of Uma and took her hand. "Uma Witch, I have loved ye since we were eight years old. I'd go anywhere and do anything to make you smile. The day we discovered you were pregnant was the happiest day of my life. However, I am hoping that will change tonight. Uma Witch, will you make me the happiest pirate on the seven seas and marry me?" He asked pulling a ring from his pocket.

          Uma sat in shock as she looked between Harry and the ring

          Uma sat in shock as she looked between Harry and the ring. Her emotions swirled around inside her like a whirl pool, but she knew there was only one answer. "Yes." Harry beamed as he slipped the ring on her finger and pulled her into a kiss. Everyone cheered as the two broke apart. He scooped her up bridal style and carried her onto the stage. "I can't believe you did this." She said in awe. Harry just grinned as he kissed her hand. "I'd do anything for ye. Now, I think we have one more announcement we need to make."

         Uma nodded as she pulled the envelope from her purse. "Let's do this." She grinned as she began tearing the envelope. However, before she could finish the lights went out. "Ha Ha Ha Ha!" A loud cackle boomed through the room. They heard a swishing sound and a thump from something landing on stage. "I'm baaack!" A familiar voice sing songed.

        The lights came on to reveal none other than CJ Hook standing proudly on stage. "CJ?" Harry and Uma said in disbelief. "Hey big brother!" She greeted. "So you finally put a ring on it. Way to finally man up." She chuckled. Harry growled as he stepped towards his sister. "Stop it Calista Jane." CJ pouted. "You're no fun Harry." He only chuckled as he pulled her into a hug. "It's good to see you little sister." She patted him on the back before pulling away. "Yeah, yeah I missed you too big brother. Now, tell me if I'm going to have a niece or nephew!" She squealed.

          Harry shook his head. "Aye aye aye. Uma, are ye ready love?" Uma nodded as she pulled a piece of paper from the envelope and read it. Tears sprung to her eyes as she looked at Harry. "It's a girl." She whispered. He broke out in a wide grin. "It's a girl!" He announced causing everyone to cheer, including CJ. "I'm going to have a niece!" She squealed. Harry pulled Uma into a kiss and placed a hand on her stomach. He smiled as they pulled apart. "Our own little lass."
🌟
         Gil pulled Quinn out of the room as everyone cheered at the gender reveal. He was excited that they would have a daughter but he needed to do something before he lost his courage. Once they were out of the ballroom he turned to Quinn who had a confused expression on her face. Gil took her hands in his and looked her in the eyes. "Quinn, we've been hanging out for three months now. Ther's no time I'm happier than the moments I spend with you. If you're ready, would you consider being my girlfriend?"

         Quinn stared at him with wide eyes as she slipped her hands from his grasp. "Me?" She asked. "Yes you." Gil signed. "I love you." Quinn blushed as she replied. "Okay, on one condition." Gil nodded enthusiastically. "Anything, you name it. I'll do anything for you."

          Quinn smiled. "Then come to family day tomorrow and meet my father." Gil's eyes widened. "You're dad?" He choked out. She nodded. "Please?" He sighed as he gently pecked her cheek causing her blush to darken. "Alright, I'll do it." He signed. Quinn grinned as she hugged him. Family day was going to be very interesting. 

Author's Note

Hi guys! Sorry this took so long my life has been very busy! Anyway here's another chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it! The song used in the chapter is called "Hooked" by Dylan Scott. It does not belong to me. The only change I made was changing blonde to dark to make the song fit Uma and Harry better. All images come from pinterest the greatest place on earth. Also, keep an eye out for my new book that I am collaborating on with AlyTheQueenOfNarnia called Warped Wishes. It's going to be a descendants fanfiction about two girls who accidentally get sent to Auradon. It should be out sometime this week!I'm blowing this popsicle stand.
                          -Meloetta246