Chapter-2

Emily's Pov

There he was standing in front of my room.
Smirking at me . Smirking to see how loudly my heart was beating to see him.

"Well you did a great job in hiding yourself from didn't you??" he spoke with arrogant smirk in his face.

"Leave Alex now or I will call the police for help" I said in the bravest voice I could say

"Really do you think I have came here for what?"

"I don't want to go, I have said before and I will say again that I don't want to go in that bloody place of your where you bloodsucking monsters lives"

His crystal like blue eyes darkened and with a loud growl he stormed towards me in blink of an eye he stood in front me .sandwiching me between him and the wall .
His body was pressed against mine.
I tried to push him of by pressing my hand on his chest but he didn't move a bit instead he pinned both of my hands in the walls.

"Let me go you monster " I cried because his grip on my hand was tight it felt like it would broke at any second. But he didn't do anything just stared at me with those eyes.Those eyes , I had fallen foe those eyes

"I said leave me Alex"

"We are not monster Emily,

"You are a monster, a bloodsucking monster "

"Enough of it or I will suck every last drop of your blood until your very last breath " he screamed at me and flashed his fangs.
" I had enough of your stubbornness now it is your time to come with me "

"No I don't want to,  please Alex I beg you. I don't want to leave from here"

"You have no choice Emily"