***

Travelling from south to north was never a good thing during rush hour. I was stuck in traffic for more than an hour now so I turned on the radio to ease the noise of the street. I tuned in to my favorite radio station, Magic 89.9 and listened to Boys Night Out kulitan of DJ's Slick Rick, Tony Toni and Sam YG. For a moment, I felt relax while harking to their naughty kwentuhan.

But I automatically looked at the shotgun seat when they played a song and I heard the intrumental music. I smiled sheepishly, trying to hold back my tears.

Just look at us
You'd never bet against our love
Got that kind of thing that lasts
Table for two
She said, "For life," so I'm confused
How'd she turn it off so fast?
Don't know what she left me for
She won't talk to me anymore

"I miss your voice, Babe. I miss your smile." I mumbled and shut my eyes for a moment subsuming every lyrics of the song.

So if you see her
Tell her I'd do anything, I need her
I know I'm not perfect but we were
She says she doesn't love me, don't believe her
If you see her

I opened my eyes just on time as red light turns to green and started manuevering the car, murmuring the next lines.

Maybe today
My phone will ring, I'll see her name
Trying not to hold my breath
It's all a blur
But I remember holding her last
Time that I was in her bed
Woke up with her head on my chest
This doesn't make any sense

"Oh shit. I miss your smell, your hugs, your kisses." I whispered to myself, this song really struck a chord in me.

Does she remember?
The night before goodbye, she said forever
And made me swear I'd never leave her
She says she doesn't love me, don't believe her
If you see her

And that part hit me so hard, that made me sing the last words to clamor.

If you see her
Tell her that she's fucked it, I can't read her
We both know she's not perfect either
But if she says she loves me, let me see her
Let me see her

"Hay I miss you so bad, Beatriz." My voice cracked. "I will never give up on you, I will never give up on us. Maghihintay ako sayo."

***

I composed myself as I park my car infront of the restaurant. I glanced at the rare-view mirror and fixed the collar of my white polo shirt. I combed my hair by my hand and wiped the water in my eyes.

I checked my phone and it's already 8 in the evening. I got off the car and immediately go inside the Happon Ramen House. "Thirdy Ravena." I said to the server who welcomed me and guided me to the served table.

I was browsing the menu when someone approached me. "Hello Mr. Ferdinand Ravena III. Sorry I'm late." I was shocked when she kissed me on my cheek. She hurriedly took a sit on the other side of the table. "Patricia Mae Santos." She introduced herself, smiling and blushing at the same time. "We met na before, I bet you still remember, Mikki's bestfriend. Ammm my Dad sent me here to give you the signed contract, we're business partners now."

I cleared my throat, I was sicken by her presence. "Ms. Patricia, thank you for bringing the contract, I really appreciate it. By the way, may I know where is Mr. Santos?"

"Tri na lang." I forced myself to smile. "Eto naman, parang di tayo magkakilala, Thirdy." She touched my hand at binawi ko naman agad ito. I saw her brow curled. "Well, Dad is busy. He just want me to give this to you." She handed over the envelope to me.

"Thank you." I said and checked the papers.

"Join me over dinner Thirdy, I'm hungry na eh. Di ka naman siguro nagmamadali noh?"

I was about to answer when I smelled a very familiar scent. My heart trembled as I caught a glimpse of Bea walking towards our table. I looked up at her beautiful face when she stop infront of me. I was stunned when she stooped down and gave me a short soft kiss on my lips. Oh God, I missed that. I missed you my Beatriz.

"I'll wait you outside Babe, hurry up." Bea smirked when she looked at Tri and traipse away from our table. Jho glanced at me while pointing Bea, as if she was saying sundan ko lang to, so I just gave her a nod.

"Ammm Ms. Patricia, I'm sorry. I really have to go na eh. I'll set another meeting na lang with Mr. Santos. Again, thank you." I lifted the brown folder and offered my other hand, she accepted it. I immediately let go of her hand and hurriedly exited the resto. Bea over anything.

I roved my eyes around the parking area and saw Jho leaning on her car hood. She waved her hand as I approach her direction.

She offered her cheek and I gave her a beso. "Thirds, I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting ah."

"Not a problem Jho. How's Bea? Is she okay? And is it really for real? She wants to talk to me na?" Jho creased her forehead as I threw those questions.

"Daming tanong Thirds." She punched my arm. "Ikaw na maghatid, para makapag usap na kayo."

Jho knocked on the shotgun seat side, after few seconds, the door opens and Bea carefully got off the car.

I cannot explain my feelings right now. There were butterflies inside my tummy, I was mesmerized by her presence and beauty. Nakatulala lang ako sakanya.

"Uyyy Thirds." I came back to my senses when Jho tapped my shoulder then made beso to me. She did the same to Bea. "Ingat kayo." She hurriedly hopped in the car.

Bea and I looked at each other but no one dare to speak. So I motioned my hand to my car's direction and she just followed me. I opened the car door for her and she gave me a small smile. I quickly jogged to driver seat.

I started driving and Bea was only staring at the window, mukhang malalim ang iniisip. I didn't even bother her and fairly did my thing.

It barely took us 10 minutes to arrived at their house, still, she didn't talk to me. I opened the door and assisted her to get off the car. Okay lang kahit di mo ko kinausap, ang mahalaga, nakasama kita kahit sandali lang.

Bea and I were merely standing infront of their gate. Nagpapakiramdam. Maybe she wasn't ready yet, so I planted a kiss on Bea's forehead and gestured her to go inside their house. I turned back and walked to my car when she ambled to the gate.

But I suddenly stopped when I felt arms wrapping around my body, she was hugging me from behind. "Don't leave Babe. Please stay."