A Game - Sonia x Gundham x Souda

Start from the beginning

Tanaka moaned into the kiss, throwing his own arms over the others back. The kiss was full of lust and desire for the other, the feeling of each others hands driving them crazy. Their tongues battled in Tanaka's mouth, with him coming out on top. He went into Souda's mouth, and began exploring in there. Their crotches rubbed against each other, making the embrace hotter than it already was. Souda's hands explored the others body, down his waist, tracing through the creases of his abs. Tanaka was doing the same. The two boys almost forgot about the princess, who was having her own fun while watching everything unfold.

She snuck two fingers into her black panties, placing them between her flaps. She pumped herself, in and out, watching the arousing sight going on in front of her. She used her free hand to completely remove her undergarments, throwing them over with her other fallen clothes. She sprawled herself over her bed, legs spread wide, fingering herself, moaning louder than the two boys in front of her.

Tanaka ended the kiss, and started trailing down his lovers body with his lips. The soft skin of his neck was so fun to bite, hearing the little yelps of his mechanic paramour. Tanaka's huge hands supplied immense pleasure for the boy. His lips went down his chest, biting lightly at his abs. He nibbled his groin, ignoring the few hairs that hung there. He traced his fingernails up the boys shaft, making him shudder in anticipation. Souda used his left hand to hold up his dick, so Tanaka could put the tip in his mouth. Tanaka had no idea what Souda had planned. As soon as the tip had entered his mouth, Souda started thrusting in and out. Tanaka wasn't expecting it, but went with it nonetheless. He didn't even have to move. Souda continued to face-fuck him, making him moan uncontrollably. Tanaka made a small humming noise, which vibrated on the mechanics wrench. Souda never wanted it to end, so he tried to hold back his seed. Grabbing a fistful of the beautiful hair Tanaka possessed, he began to move him in time with his own actions, messing Tanaka's hair up. Souda couldn't hold it. He came down the boys throat. He swallowed it, and let go, panting heavily. His hair had been ruined, and was hanging in bangs over his right eye. Sonia had also reached her orgasm, her fingers soaked.
"Wow, Tanaka-san... you look even better with your hair like that..." Souda mumbled.
"Please, no need to stick to formalities. We're having intercourse for goodness sake." the other said, trying to change the subject. His blush covered his whole face. Tanaka thought he was going to be the dominant one, but he was wrong. Souda grabbed his arms, and hung him over the bed. His legs were dangling off, and his ass was out. Souda grinned to himself, before nodding at Sonia.
"You ready, Gundham?" he asks, his hands rubbing over the pale skin.
"Yes, quit taking forever, just do it." he says. Souda listened, shoving his length into the boy. Tanaka let out a moan in his sexy voice, making a very pretty face for Sonia. He squeezed the bedsheets in his hands. Souda started thrusting. He was slow at first, but found himself getting faster and faster. Tanaka's lewd noises increased in volume, giving Sonia more material to masturbate to.
"M-Mortal! I'm... going to... ngh!" Tanaka was grunting, blurting out disjointed sentences. With a final cry, he came over the bedsheets. Souda was going to pull out.
"Mortal, don't you dare. Keep going until you've claimed me as your own." Tanaka demanded. Souda chuckled, before continuing. He throbbed inside the other, and felt him tightening around his dick. He moaned, before firing away. Tanaka felt amazing. Souda pulled out, a bit of the white liquid seeping out of Tanaka's ass. Sonia had orgasmed a second time, making her fingers even messier than before. Souda crawled over to the hungry princess, beginning to suck on her left breast, Tanaka working on the other one. Sonia moaned as she ran her hands through both of the boys messy hair. Souda took the bud out of his mouth, and trailed down the girls body. He quickly got to her sex, and stuck a tongue in. Sonia gasped.
"S-Souda-san!" she yelled. Souda looked up at her, worried.
"There's a cold bump of sorts in your mouth!" she said. Souda chuckled.
"That's my tongue piercing. I can take it out-"
"No. It felt amazing, keep going." she ordered. Souda nodded, and started tonging the princess. She felt amazing, having two handsome men eating her out. Tanaka brought his lips up to meet hers, trying his best not to disturb Souda.

Souda used his right hand to stroke Tanaka, while still tonguing the female. The two moaned through the kiss. The pair could've came, right then and then. Which they did. He felt the white liquid spill on his hand and tongue. Souda swallowed Sonia's. Then, Sonia took his fingers into her mouth, sucking the juice once inside Tanaka. Sonia got up, and opened a drawer. She threw the contents to the two boys, who then opened them to reveal condoms. They prepped themselves, rolling the rubber onto their lengths.
"Come on. You're both going at the same time." she tells them. The boys looked at each other. Would she be able to handle it? Well, she asked.

The two boys positioned themselves, Souda in front and Tanaka going from behind.
"Alright, Sonia. If it hurts at any time, just say so, ok?" Souda advised. She nodded, and smiled. The two boys nodded to each other, entering at the same time. Sonia winced a little, but felt better after breathing. The two boys decide to alternate, one going in and one going out. They got started at a steady pace, one which Sonia was happy with. They increased in speed as they went along. Tanaka placed small kisses on their heads to calm them down. The two boys were thrusting in and out of the princess, her moans being the only sound they heard. At this point, the boys didn't care about alternation. They were thrusting at the same time, which was quickly breaking the princess. With a piercing moan, she released over Souda's condom. She had a few muscle spasms, tensing her muscles, which made the two boys soak their condoms. Panting, they pulled out, and removed their condoms. All three of them lay back down on the bed, Tanaka in between the two.
"So... where does this put us now?" asked Sonia. Souda smiled, before lightly stroking his male lovers hair.
"I don't know... but we're definitely doing this again sometime." Souda responded, brushing his own hair behind his ear.
"Thank you for supplying me with this tonight, my paramours. It was most enjoyable." Tanaka says, smiling for the first time in a while. Sonia pulled the covers over the trio, and Tanaka held them tight in his strong arms. Without saying a word, they went to sleep.

The Next Morning

Souda woke up, but couldn't get up due to the arm wrapped around him. He looked up to see Tanaka, holding him and Sonia. He also realized all three of them were butt naked. He nearly cursed out loud, but stopped himself, as he didn't want to wake up the pair. Unfortunately, Tanaka did just that.
"Good morning, my fair prince." he said, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
"M-Morning, Tanaka-san." Souda responded.
"Call me Gundham. That's what lovers do, correct?" he asked. Souda blushed, and nodded. He placed what was meant to be a short and chaste kiss on Gundham's lips, but Gundham wanted more. They ended up making out. Sonia then woke up, rubbing her eyes. She looked over at the two boys in an embrace, and decided to join in. She got in between them, and started placing small kisses and love bites on their necks.

Long story short, they had a lot more fun that day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need holy water for I have sinned!
I think this is good. Best threesome I've written out of two.
Thanks for reading happy birthday bye