"I got a one hundred on my Chemistry test. "Chresanto said still hoping his plan would work.

"That's great baby. "Jacob whispered lustfully as he grinded against him.

Chresanto bit his lip as he wrapped his arms around his neck. His body began to move from the friction his lover's hips were causing.

"I-i heard th-theres a fair coming to town...you uh..going?" Chresanto stuttered out between moans.

"Yeah."Jacob huskily said.

Chresanto shivered from his tone of voice. This just made him more uncomfortable. He wasn't use to Jacob sounding manly. He wasn't use to Jacob making him moan like a bitch. Hell! He wasn't use to it, because it's never happened before! So he kept the one sided conversation going.

"Today...in school this kid got caught with a bag of weed." Chresanto shakily said when Jacob picked up the pace.

"I heard. "Jacob mumbled taking his shirt off throwing it on the floor. He picked his movements back up kissing more hungrily.

"That was stupid right? I mean who brings weed to school? Dumb niggas that's who. "Chresanto shook his head.

Jacob hummed in agreement unbuckling his pants. Chresanto grew more nervous by this. He shifted around a little. However, his movements came to a halt when Jacob pinned him down.

"Stop moving so much. "He whispered undoing his pants.

Chresanto decided to go back to plan A.

"So like one time when I was eight I ate like some ants cuz like my cousins said I wouldn't. So I was like bet. And they was like bet. So I like swallowed a whole ant population and got twenty do-" Chresanto was cut off by Jacob.

"Aye guess what?" he asked pausing his movements.

"What?" Chresanto asked eagerly happy his plan worked.

"Shut up." Jacob laughed undoing his own pants.

Chresanto flicked him off.

"Hold on tiger we're gettin there!" Jacob giggled.

"Is that all you think about? Is sex? Is that why your with me? Because of my body?" Chresanto glared.

He was stalling to the max. He had a hunch that Jacob wanted to be on top this time and Chresanto just wasn't ready for that. But he didn't want to seem like a punk by saying 'no'. So stalling was his best option right now.

"What?" Jacob laughed. Chresanto sounded ridiculous.

"Oh so it's funny?" Chresanto sat up with his arms crossed.

Jacob rolled his eyes. "Shut up Chres you sound ridiculous. "

"Oh so now I'm stupid?" He gasped.

"You've always been stupid..."Jacob trailed off looking at him weirdly.

"You know what I hate? We don't communicate Jacob! All we do is fuck!" Chresanto yelled shaking his head.

"What?! Chres we talk all the time! We rarely have sex! We've haven't had sex for two months!" Jacob shouted laughing in disbelief.

"It ain't been no two months..."Chresanto mumbled.

"Oh yes it has. I think I would remember the last time my boyfriend fucked me." Jacob scoffed.

Chresanto couldn't say anything else. This was all true. He scratched the back of his neck trying to figure out another way to stall, but he wasn't fast enough. Jacob slid down his own pants, and pushed Chresanto back on the bed. He began sliding Chresanto's jeans down.

"So..uh..how's your mom?" he asked in hopes this would work.

"Please shut the fuck up." Jacob sighed.

"That wasn't very nice Jacob." Chresanto scolded.

Jacob ignored him taking Chresanto's pants off. Jacob put his hands on Chresanto's knees opening his legs, but he quickly closed them back.

Jacob sucked his teeth. "What's the problem now?"

"That was too rough. " he lied.

"Sorry." Jacob apologized. He gently opened his legs kissing between his them.

Chresanto leaned his head back with his eyes closed. Jacob put his legs on his shoulders leaving butterfly kisses up his inner thigh.

Chresanto let out a breathy moan. At this point he knew it was all going down hill from here. At this point he had also realized how bad he was at making strategies, but it didn't bother him so much. The feeling of soft hands and warm lips relaxed him. He didn't care that possibly tonight Jacob was going to take his back door virginity. He loved Jacob. Love was all about sacrifice. It was stepping out of your comfort zone to make your spouse happy, and if letting Jacob fuck him senseless made Jacob happy...well he was going to do it.

Just when Jacob was sliding down Chresanto's boxers he heard his father's voice.

"Jacob! Come here!"

"Shit!" he hissed putting his clothes back on.

Chresanto put his clothing back on sighing in relief. Yes, he was willing to compromise, but he'd rather keep the same routine for a little longer. Him being the dominant one in the relationship was much more comfortable.

Jacob kissed him lovingly. "Maybe some other time." he said softly.

"Yeah."Chresanto smiled.

Jacob smiled back. He got up going to see what his father wanted.

"What?!" he shouted shutting his bedroom door.

Chresanto grabbed the remote surfing the channels with a smile. Saved by the fat ass. he thought mentally cheering.

____________________________________________________________

A/N: Do you guys like dominant Jacob? I Think Chresanto's reactions are always funny to write. So uh big news! By popular demand Trevor will be a permanent character!! So glad you guys like him! Also Latimore is also now permanent! There will be more new characters coming soon. I've also noticed you guys have taking a liking to Mr . Perez A.K.A Ronnie Perez. Well he will be in more chapters now!! Whooo! Thanks for all the reads I have like 32.7k reads! Like that means a lot! Really encourages me to write! I love you guys so very much! I'll see you next time on Classroom Moments!!!!♥_♡