Denku

"No one would set foot on that museum now. They think it's hunted by some kind of ghost." Detective Tawashi said to O'Shay, talking about the crime that happen last night.

O'Shay just hum while buttoning the part on his sleeves. "Well this ghost is made of Solar Charge Palomares [I don't know the spelling of it] with digital controls. Also called 'Magic' has a scientific explanation. I assure you it is merely a robot with optical shields. All the sciences put too, and it so happen that a prototype with optishield was stolen recently. The robot is called 'Denku', and the thief is by no means a magician. It's Skunk."

"Now I know why your here inspector and the answer is no-" "O'shay. We need Astro on this case." Detective Tawashi said.

"Isn't that interesting. The detective who hates robots wants help from Astro. Sorry, This is his first day at school with his new friend. Y/n, and I can't distract him." O'Shay said.

"Y/n? Who's that? A niece of yours?" Detective Tawashi ask, "No. She's also a robot like Astro. I designed her myself." O'Shay said. This earn a shocking look at the detective, "what? You made another robot like Astro? And to that you even made them go to school?!" 

"Astro and Y/n has amazing powers, but both of them don't understand people yet, especially Y/n. They need the human experience."

"Class I want you to meet someone. This is Astro and Y/n." Their teacher, Ms. Miyoki, said. 

"Hey, hi everybody. So how's it going?" Astro ask. Y/n step in, "I'm Y/n. I'm a robot just like Astro. Nice to meet you." Y/n said, her voice dull as ever. Some students then started to whisper not so good comments about the two causing Astro and Y/n to be uncomfortable.

"Astro, Y/n, I'm sure everyone would want to get to know you two. We always welcome new students, don't we class? Now let's start the lesson." Ms. Miyoki said, leaving the room to ready their lesson on the lab.

Astro then look back at the students and was shock to see that they all stood up and just stare at them two. 

"Robots have programming they don't need schools. So why are you two here trying to act like a real kid, we know you two are just a bunch of microchips and stuff." A tall fat blonde hair boy said. 

A dark skin boy then step in, "and you're just a bunch of potato ships, their ships are super advance." He said kindly. This cause Astro to smile knowing someone doesn't distaste robots.

"My toaster has advance chips too, but it doesn't hung the class." The blonde kid said. 

"Where is he?! where is he?!" A voice yell outside their room. The classroom door then slid open and revealed the boy that was just yelling. 

He turn his head to Astro's direction, "it's him!" He exclaim joyfully. 

He ran towards Astro, while accidentally throwing off his backpack,  and started examining him, "synaptic-hands, Jirou-boots [???], geranium contorts! Everything state of the art! I gotta see you in action. Do you take voice commands?" The Fan ask.

Astro's shock face then turn to a smile as said, "Of course. Don't you?" "You wanna do me voice commands? What a concept!" The fan exclaim.

"He's not some Gp 2, Alejo. He thinks like a human." The dark skin boy said. 'Alejo' gave a smile while scratching his cheeks, "yeah, I knew that."

Alejo turn his head and saw Y/n, while she just stared at what happen. "Hey, who's she?" Alejo ask "I thought we were only getting one new student?" "I'm Y/n. A robot like Astro. I have kokoro and can think for myself. Please refrain from roaming your hands around me because of my features that are almost similar to Astro" Y/n said monotonously.