"Psst, hey (Y/N). Can you put your phone on full volume?" She whispered. 

"What for?" You questioned back. 

"Just do it..!" She exhorted. You blindly did what she said and paid for the consequences very dearly. 

"Macarona and (Y/N) sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G!--"

You hung up on the call, wide-eyed with your cheeks slightly red. Macarona's face was also like that, only it was 5 times redder. A bush behind both of you then shuddered, catching both of your attention. 

"Whoopsgottago!!" She fled away from the scene at astounding speeds. 

"Y-Yosafire!!" She yelled as sprinted after her, the sand kicking you in the face as she went. You didn't know what to say or do. You were staring at where she went for a bit before snapping back to reality. 

You looked over the reflection on your phone. Your face still had hints of red remaining. You also realized that she accidentally kicked sand onto your face judging from the small amount of sand on your hair and glasses. Maybe that's enough of beach time for now.

You got up from your spot, subsequently brushing off the remaining sand off your hair. You grabbed your bag off the ground and went straight home, in desperate need of a nap.

*Meanwhile*

"I was helping you!!" Yosafire said, still sprinting like a mad man-er demon.

"Get back here!!" She yelled, ignoring what she had just stated. The game of cat and mouse kept going until they reached Apple Forest where Yosafire trip on an apple. 

"Waitwaitwait!" She panted, raising her arms in front of her whilst closing her eyes, expecting something to come her way. 

*Thud*

Yosafire opened her eyes to the sight of Macarona also lying down on the ground. Her face was red from the exhaustion of needing to run that fast and from embarrassment. For a moment, the only thing that can be heard was heavy breathing. 

"Don't you like him?" She asks her timid friend, getting up from the ground.

"I-I-I....." She stuttered, struggling to answer.

"See, you do like him..!" Macarona remained silent. "Just go tell him." 

"What?! There's no way I can..." 

"Oh c'mon..! You saw his face when I was teasing you two." She pointed out. She knew that she was right, but her anxiety got in the way every time she wanted to confess. 

"Don't worry, I'll help you." She stated, offering her a hand for her to get up. Macarona took her hand and got up. 

"Thank you, Yosafire!" She thanked, shaking her hand a bit too violently.

"Don't mention it." She replied, letting go of her hand, rubbing her arm. 

*The Next Day*

*Knock* *Knock*

"Ugh..." You groaned, sitting right side up due to the noise.