"Sana is everything okay?" Jihyo, who is beside me asked.

"Ne" I said.

"Why are you crying?" She asked.

"It's just an allergy. Don't worry" I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

V's POV

Nobody knows that I have a relationship with Sana before except Jungkook. I sat in front of Sana. I miss her. I miss her smile, her hug, her kiss and everything about her.

Jungkook sat next to me because Jihyo will be in front of him. He is a very big fan of Jihyo. He has a very big crush on Jihyo.

All of my members loves Twice but I don't. I hate it because Sana and Tzuyu is there.

When Sana saw me. She started to cry. I want to comfort her. I still love her.

Jungkook's POV

Sana must be crying because of V-hyung. But Jihyo is there to comfort her. Wow! I really want her so bad.

I wish we can become close to each other. I wish.

Dear God, I wish I have a chance to be close to Jihyo.

I wish, I wish, I wish!!!

Nayeon's POV

"Okay! About Nayeon and Jin" JYP started.

"What about us?" I asked as I look at Jin-oppa and back to JYP and Bang Pd.

"You two will have a collaboration" Bang Pd said. Our eyes widened.

"Jinja?" J-Hope-oppa asked.

"Ne! But you are not join. Only Jin and Nayeon" Bang Pd said.

"Well, what can we help?" RM-oppa said.

"Well, Jihyo, Jungkook, Suga and Chaeyoung can make your song" JYP said.

"YES!!!" Jungkook cheered and got up from his chair.

"Uhmm... Sorry" Jungkook said and sat down from his chair.

"I know the meaning of that Jungkook" Bang Pd smirked.

"And back to the topic, Momo, J-Hope, Jimin and Mina can make the choreography" he added.

"While the others, Sana, Taehyung, Jeongyeon, RM, Dahyun and Tzuyu, you can help the set or props" JYP said.

"Is that understood?" Bang Pd asked.

"Ne!" We all said.

"Okay so we will start for tommorow" JYP said.

"Ohh! By the way, we bought a new house for you. There are practice room, a studio and everything. There are 16 rooms there. Each of you have your own room with your name on it. Enjoy" Bang Pd said.

"When is the collaboration?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know yet. Just take your time" Bang Pd replied.

We ride at a van with BTS. And we arrive at our house. Wow! It's big!

 Wow! It's big!